At Wolverine, we develop a discrete-event simulation software named Student P5that allows you to place your system under a microscope and explore its operation under laboratory conditions. Post-processed animation gives you effective performance. Proof Animation is driven by a trace file produced by your simulation model. You do not have to re-run the underlying simulation every time you run the animation. This lets you use the full power of your PC for animation. You can even run your simulation and animation on different machines.Concurrent animation allows you to run an animation at the same time you run the model that drives the animation. A library version of Proof, packaged as a Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) makes it easy to do.
– Concurrent animation
Animate models written in any software that can produce formatted ASCII files
– Works easily with models written in Extend, SIMAN, SIMSCRIPT II.5, SLAM II
– Vector-based geometric descriptions Provide a versatile working environment
– You can pan, rotate, and zoom in and out on demand
– Smooth motion portrays objects moving across the screen in a realistic way
– Achieves its smooth motion with 60-70 updates per second
– And more
– Windows XP SP3
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows 10
– DirectX v9.0c or higher
– OpenGL-compatible graphics
Manufacturer: Wolverine Software
English name: Student P5
Version number: v1.2
Persian name: Student Payfao
Price: $ 399 (for information only)
File size: 25 MB
How to install Wolverine Software Student P5 v1.2
1. First download the software and unzip.
Run the software by running the SP5.exe file.
3. The software is pre-enabled and can be used without any restrictions.