WYSIWYG Web Builder
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
Template support (100+).
HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.2.1:
– Fixed: Accordion content padding cannot be changed via property dialog.
– Fixed: Crash when adding more than 12 cells in jQuery Mobile Layout Grid.
– Fixed: z-index problem when using image-overlay in Flexbox Container.
– Fixed: Automatic @font-face always uses verdana font (64bit version only).
– Improved: An improved messagebox is displayed when an extension is missing. You can now choose to continue, visit the forum FAQ for tips how to fix the error or cancel.
– Improved: Added Google Fonts to Menubar->Tools.
– New feature: Added ‘Full width’ option to Rollover text for use with layout grids. This makes the image flexible/responsive.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links