UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans. UnHackMe is a very useful security utility for your operating system.
They are called rootkits A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.
The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer.
It hides its files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
The sample software is a Hacker Defender rootkit. You need to use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender or its clone.
– You must use the Administrator account privilege to use UnHackMe.
– The amount of disk space you need to install UnHackMe is about 15 MB.
– The memory requirements for UnHackMe are similar to those for your operating system.
– Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2003 Server.
– 256 MB RAM
– 40 MB of free disk space
– Compatible with all known antiviral software
Manufacturer: Greatis Software
English name: UnHackMe
Version Number:v10.50 Build 800
Price: 19.95 US dollars (for information only)
File Size: 18.2 MB