– Aerial Triangulation
– Orthophoto Mosaickinig
– Point Clouds from Image Blocks
– Surface & Terrain Extraction
– Cloud Filtering, Visualization & Editing
– LiDAR Processing
– DTM Extension
– Complete photogrammetric workflow in one tool
– And more …
– OS: Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit ) or Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
– CPU: 2.4 GHz (64-bit)
– Memory: 4 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
– Storage: Minimum 32 GB storage, at least 10 GB free, SSD recommended
– Graphics card: Minimum integrated DirectX 10 compatible; Discrete GPU (Nvidia, AMD), minimum 1 GB of memory recommended
– Internet Connection: Minimum 2 Mbps, Recommended 10+ Mbps
Manufacturer: Trimble Inc.
English name: Inpho
name Persian: Info
Price: 11236 USD America (just for information)
File size: 1741 MB
How to install Trimble Inpho v188.8.131.52440 x64
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Run MSI files by installing both software.
3. Copy the contents of the Crack folder and replace the previous files in the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files \ Trimble \ Trimble Photogrammetry 8.0 \ bin).
4. The software is completely cracked and can be used without any restrictions.