Total Uninstall easily removes any program.
Accurately analyzes installed programs to completely uninstall them.
With “Installed Programs” module, Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall, without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
Total Uninstall can monitor new installations.
The “Monitored Programs” module helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Clean the system safely.
Remove unnecessary files and registry items.
Autorun Manager handles start-up.
Manage the Windows startup procedure to control which program, service or scheduled task automatically starts up. Disabling unwanted programs speeds up the operating system.
Whats new in Version 6.27.0 (2019-02-06)
- Better follow up of the launched built-in uninstaller(s) during uninstall process.
- Detected changes tree view: more from registry binary data are displayed as text based on the encoding detection.
- Uninstall log entries are no longer truncated.
- Added support for dedicated analysis of ClickOnce applications.
- Russian, Hindi interface translation updated.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links