SolidCAM is the leading Integrated CAM software – seamlessly integrated with SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor. SolidCAM is the only CAM with the unmatched, patented iMachining solution. SolidCAM & iMachining provide unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, resulting in profits and success for our customers worldwide.
SolidCAM runs directly within your existing SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity – design changes. Initiate the automatic tool trail updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the CAD assembly environment you’re already used to.
– Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
– Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor
– Saves time and frustration: Eliminating import / export challenges
– Extremely short learning curve because You’re already familiar with SolidCAM’s interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
– SolidCAM grows
as you grow: SolidCAM is growing as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
– SolidCAM gives you the most for your Money: Integrated CAD / CAM-Solution SolidWorks + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price
– OS: Microsoft® Windows 10 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions; Microsoft® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with the latest Service Pack); Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest service pack)
– CPU: Intel® Xeon ™, Intel® Core ™, Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we no responsibility and no support assume)
– RAM: 4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
– Hard disk: 15 GB free disk space for installation; at least 100 GB of storage
– Graphics :NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no liability and no support)
– Monitor: 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
– Display: Microsoft Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended)
– Connectivity: USB 2.0 interface
Manufacturer: Salidkam / SolidCAM Ltd.
English name: Solidcam
version number: V2019 SP1
Persian name: Salydkm
Price: $ 699 America (just for information)
File size: 2525 + 4605 MB
How to install SolidCAM 2019 SP1 x64
1. Install and activate SolidWorks software first.
2. Download SolidCAM software and unzip it.
3. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
Note : If the “License type” is asked when installing, select the USB Hardware Key option.
4. Run the SC2019_Wire_EDM.reg file and allow the necessary changes to be made in the registry.
5. Copy the MultiKey_18.1_x64_31052018 folder in the Crack folder to your computer.
6. Run the SolidCAM.reg file and allow the changes to be made in the registry.
7. Right-click install.cmd and click Run as Administrator.
8. After the steps are completed, restart your system once.
9. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.