GerbView is an advanced but easy to use application that allows you to view, print, convert, and markup Gerber, HPGL, HPGL / 2, Excellon and raster files. GerbView supports both RS274D and RS274X (with embedded aperture information) Gerber formats. You can use GerbView to convert from the old RS274D Gerber standard to the new RS274X with embedded aperture information.
GerbView is an application that packs all the necessary features to help you view, print and markup Gerber, HPGL and EXcellon files.
The app sports a user-friendly interface and a clean layout that allows users to perform multiple actions on the go. You can drag and drop the documents directly into the main window, or add them using the browse function. Hotkeys are also available, and they can be reassigned.
It is possible to create a workspace that can include multiple files. The workspace can be exported or imported, provided that the file format is GBW.
Not only does the program help you to open and check the contents of your documents, but it also provides some editing tools such as arrows, lines, images, ellipses and polygons. You can even add text and images to your documents and save the workspace to a separate file.
GerbView supports metric and imperial coordinates, and it allows users to add headers and footers, copy the selected region to the clipboard, and then paste it into another Windows application.
You may opt for color or black and white printing, and you can also preview the documents before printing them.
It is possible to export HPGL, Gerber and Excellon to the following file formats: Autodesk DXF, Audodesk DWF, CGM, HPGL / 2, Adobe PDF, and others.
The program can save documents to raster formats, such as TIFF, CALS, PNG, JPEG, PDF and BMP.
In conclusion, GerbView can be described as a handy tool that can help you manage Gerber, HPGL and Excellon files. It bundles many useful features, and can be used by both beginners and experts alike.
– View, print, markup and convert Gerber, HPGL / 2, Excellon and raster formats.
– Convert Gerber, Excellon and HPGL / 2 files to AutoDesk DXF, Adobe PDF and other formats.
– Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi-layer PDF, DWF or DXF file.
– Query for entity information in Gerber, HPGL / 2 and Excellon files.
– Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with ours without snapping to pads and tracks.
– Both metric and imperial coordinates supported.
– Support for absolute or relative coordinates.
– Highlight selected apertures in Gerber files.
– Add files of different formats to a single workpace.
– No limit for number of files in a workspace (only limited by memory).
– TIFF, CALS, BMP, PNG and JPEG files can be added to a Workspace (for logos, etc.).
– Rotate added files by any angle.
– Copy selected region to clipboard, and paste into another Windows application
– User defined header and footer for printing.
– Color or Black & White Printing.
– Scaled print or fit to paper.
– Full mode print preview.
– Poster mode for printing large format drawings on eg. multiple A4 pages.
– Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
– Save whole workspace or single files as raster files. Supported formats include: TIFF (CCITT-G4, CCITT-G3, Packbits), CALS, Adobe PDF, Windows BMP, PNG and JPEG.
– Add markup using lines, text, rectangles, images, polygons, arrows, and ellipses.
– Powerful markup features such as highlighted, hatched or solid filled areas.
– Truetype fonts used for markup text entities.
– Ortho mode for fast drawing of horizontal and vertical markup lines.
– Fully customizable user interface.
– Windows XP SP 3, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows 8, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows 8.1, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows 10, 32 and 64 bit
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2012
– Supports Terminal Server and Citrix
Manufacturer: Software Companions
English Name: GerbView
Version Number: v7.74
Price: $ 24.00 (for information only)
File Size: 18.8 + 21.1 MB
How to install Software Companions GerbView v7.74 x86 / x64
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder and generate a serial number.
3. Register the software with information generated by Keygen.