Are your Internet usage or costs unexpectedly high? Does inappropriate use of the network or the Internet have a negative impact on your business performance? Did the Internet access bandwidth become a major bottleneck in your network?
If your network has any of these problems, SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager will provide a cost-effective solution. The software monitors your network traffic and limits bandwidth in whatever way you specify. The result is an immediate increase in the efficiency of your network together and a reduction in your overall bandwidth requirements while allowing important Internet applications to run at full speed.
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management tool for Windows that offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritized rules. These rules can specify a bandwidth limit for each Internet user. The software of this kind is otherwise known as bandwidth limiter or traffic shaper. With its help, you can apply speed-throttling rules to specified IP and MAC addresses, ports, and even network interfaces with no changes to your existing network infrastructure. The rich feature set of SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager software is easily managed through the intuitive Windows GUI.
Here are some key features of Bandwidth Manager:
– Centralized configuration from a single network location.
– Flexible, priority, bidirectional rules
for IP and MAC addresses, protocols, ports (for TCP / IP ) and network interfaces
– Transparency for end users with no client software
installed in most cases – Quotas, scheduler, email notifications and comprehensive usage reports
OS: Windows XP through Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 through 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
English Name: Bandwidth ManagerManufacturer: SoftPerfect Pty Ltd
Version Number: v3.2.9
File Size: 10 MB
How to install SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager v3.2.9
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and run the Patch.exe file. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the Patch works correctly) (
3-1- From the drop-down menu, select the application name.
3-2. Click on the Patch to perform the Patch operation.
3-3. Click Generate to create a serial number.
4. Run the software and register it if necessary using the serial number generated in the previous step.