You can use the Snappy Driver Installer to find and install all missing drivers. If you have lost your drivers with drivers, unable to find drivers on the manufacturer’s website, or Windows Update can not configure your hardware, you can use the Snappy Driver Installer to find and install all missing drivers.
If you’re a PC technician, you can keep the tool on your USB flash drive or external hard drive and use it anywhere you go, even in environments without Internet access. You can also use it after performing a clean installation of Windows.
The Snappy Driver Installer (SDI) is a portable program for installing and updating drivers that do not require Internet connection. Is a leader among the programs of this type on the accuracy of the selection of drivers, and speed. When the driver rating gives priority to more appropriate drivers (despite the availability of newer versions) to minimize the risks to public users. Specialists can assess large amounts of information issued about drivers and the ability to choose alternate drivers.
Here are some key features of the “Snappy Driver Installer”:
– Free: No limitsations. No premium features. No adware. No gotchas
– Portable: Keep it on your USB flash drive and use it on the go. No installation is necessary.
– Up-to-date: You will be notified about available updates and you’ll be able to download them with the tool itself.
– Programming language: C / C ++.
– The most perfect algorithm drivers among peers.
– The program weighs less than a megabyte and requires no third-party programs.
– High performance for indexing, searching driver installation.
– Support for unpacked drivers.
– Create images of a system that allows you to emulate someone else’s system to another PC.
– Warning about possible attempts to viruses infecting the USB flash drive with the program.
– Ability to update software and drivers through the Internet (technology torrents).
How does this release differ from SamDrivers:
This distribution is based on SamDrivers with the following features:
* Removed all third-party software (folder soft).
* Removed alternative program to install drivers.
Why should I use this program instead of DriverPack Solution:
* To install drivers recommend using Snappy Driver Installer and below will explain why.
* It should be noted that all the current code selection and installation DPS written BadPointer”om and since he stopped working on DPS, no one involved in the revision DPS, as those who remained in the DPS did not have enough understanding of the code and therefore could not fix it. So last year, DPS changes mostly affected the interface and bodykit additional software, and chronic DPS problems (like installing the Intel USB 3.0 tachi to their desktops, selection of the sound driver) were not resolved all the time and now hardly ever be corrected.
* The Snappy Driver Installer was originally developed by BadPointer’ohms in rewriting DPS from scratch in C / C ++. But in the end it was decided to promote it regardless of DPS under another name.
* In the Snappy Driver Installer, the C / C ++ full-fledged programming language has already corrected the problems with the selection of drivers, which allows it to achieve an order of magnitude better performance and stability due to the absence of any dependencies like IE. The Snappy Driver Installer produces a quality selection of drivers due to the considerably greater number of driver and device characteristics and the implementation of ranking drivers by compatibility degree, while DPS could prematurely cull the driver and did not know how to compare drivers from different drivers.
Manufacturer: Snappy Driver Installer
English Name: Snappy Driver Installer
Version Number: vR1811
Persian Name: Snapdragon Insteller Driver
File Size: 15626 MB