SmartAssembly is an obfuscator that protects your application against reverse engineering or modification, making it hard for a third-party to access your source code.
If your entire business rests on the IP, embodied in your software or you do not want your C # or VB.NET code exposed internationally, then obfuscating your code becomes a necessity, not a luxury.
With SmartAssembly, you get a comprehensive set of obfuscation features, including name mangling, control flow obfuscation, string encoding, reference dynamic proxies, and declarative obfuscation.
Changes the names of methods and fields to make it hard to understand their purpose.
Control flow obfuscation
Converts the code inside methods to ‘spaghetti code’, making it difficult to see how the application works.
References dynamic proxy
Creates a proxy for calls outside of your assembly to make it hard to find external calls.
Encodes the strings used in your software to hide such information as passwords and SQL queries.
Resources compression and encryption
Compresses and encrypts managed resources to make them hard to understand and reduce the size of the assembly.
Removes non-useful metadata to make the code harder to reverse-engineer, reduce the size of the assembly and improve loading time.
Dependencies of merging
Takes all the DLLs and merges dependencies into the main assembly, so you do not have to load a lot of DLL files, and so they can also be obfuscated.
Dependencies of compression and embedding
Compresses and embeds your dependencies into your main assembly, simplifying the deployment of your software and reducing the size of your program.
Method parent obfuscation
Moves the methods in your code by changing the class they are in, making it harder to understand how methods and classes relate to each other.
Strong name signing with tamper protection
Signs your assembly and helps protect it against modification (the extra tamper protection is not available in the standard edition).
Excludes a member from obfuscation using custom attributes directly in your code.
English Name: SmartAssembly
Manufacturer: Red Gate Software
Version Version: v126.96.36.1992
Price: $ 1,045 (for information only)
File Size: 10.3 MB
How to install SmartAssembly Professional v188.8.131.522
1. If you have one of the previous versions of the software on your system, delete it.
2. Disable Internet access.
3. Install the software.
4. Run the Keygen.exe file inside the Keygen folder and click Generate several times and then copy the created Serial Number.
5. Run the software and click on Enter Serial Number, then enter the Serial Number generated in the previous step and click on the Activate button.
6- Next, you will encounter a connection error message, click on the Activate Manually button.
7. In the next window, copy Activation Request and enter the Keygen file to create the Activation Response value. Copy this value to the program window.
8. Click the Finish button and then click the Close button.
9. Close the Keygen file.
10. Go to C: \ User \% USERNAME% \ AppData \ Local \ SkinSoft and delete the SkinSoft folder.
11. Block Internet access from the firewall. (Learn how to prevent a software connection to the Internet here, see.)
12. Access to the Internet Reconnect the system.
(Software license information is stored in the SmartAssembly_v7_0.lic file and stored in C: \ ProgramData \ Red Gate \ Licenses