The following list of requirements and recommendations apply to SketchUp Pro 2018.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.
Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
2+ GHz processor
8+ GB RAM
700MB of available hard-disk space
3D class video card with 1GB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
1 GHz processor
16GB of total hard-disk space
500MB of free hard-disk space
3D-class video card with 512MB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
Google SketchUP Pro – is a professional version of the application that allows you to create 3D-models, show them as a presentation, share them. The program will be useful wherever there is a need to use 3D-models, whether it be designing an extension for the house, teaching geometry to students or creating a model for Google Earth. A variety of simple tools and the use of an intelligent drawing system make it easy to create and edit models, export them, create a video film, or print out the results. Instead of introducing coordinate values, you can use a multifunctional system for controlling the location of an object using labels, text prompts, lines of various colors. Using tools as close as possible to real life, it’s so much easier to learn and, most importantly, remember how to use them.
• create, document and make a project presentation using one single drawing.
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, scale and move geometric shapes.
• Layout and annotate multiple scaled images on one page
• Buildings, furniture, interior design, buildings and much more is designed in minutes.
• Export 3D models to CAD and other 3D formats
• Export 2D vector images
• Simulate shadows in real time for any area on Earth.
• Creation of multipage documents and presentations
• Creating custom elements and symbols for presentations, using vector 2D tools
• Creating rendering effects in the form of sketches and fog, signing models with 3D text, emblems and watermarks
• Comparison of existing models to background images
• Receive professional email support
• Use exact dimensions and specify them with text.
• Set section planes for viewing and working inside models.
• Use pre-fabricated textures in models, such as bricks, wood, tiles, glass, or create new textures.
• Add harvested components, such as trees, cars, doors and windows, as well as people, or create new components.
• Smooth the surface.
• Simulate camera position in space.
• Use organic modeling (using Sandbox).
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Exporting 2D images of models – JPEG (.jpg), png, tif, tga, bmp
• Placing SketchUp models in Google Earth is done using the Place Model command. Export the Google Earth file directly to KMZ format.
• Exchange of models in the service of 3D-models.
• You can print a portion of the model displayed in the SketchUp drawing area.
• Print and export raster images with the selected resolution.
• Export animations and passes to MOV or AVI files.
• Export to 2D-formats: PDF, EPS, Epix (.epx), AutoCAD (dwg, dxf)
• Export 3D models to formats: 3DS, AutoCAD (dwg, dxf), fbx, obj, xsi, vrml
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links