Sib Icon Editor is a user-friendly icon utility for Windows. It allows you to create and edit icon images and manage icon files and libraries.
Here are some key features of the Sib Icon Editor:
– Create and edit PNG-packed windows Vista icons
– Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 16 million colors
– Create and edit icons for Windows 7 in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
– Color images with gradient and chess fill
– Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, hue / saturation, rotate, roll and mirror effects
– Replace image colors
– Create and manage icon libraries for better and more efficient storage
– Paste images in various graphic formats (ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG) directly into icons
– Export icon images to ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG files.
– Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
– Extract icons from all files in selected folders and subfolders and save them as icon libraries
– Convert Mac icons to Windows format
– Make web buttons
– Create icons for Android, iPhone, Nokia, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone applications
– Windows PC
Manufacturer: SibCode English Name: Sib Icon Editor Version Number:v5.19 Price: $ 29.95 (for information only) File size: 7.4 MB
How to install Sib Icon Editor v5.19
1. Install the software.
2. Run the software and register the software by entering the desired name and email and one of the Mojo serial numbers in the Serial.txt file.