Vijeo Designer was developed using standard technologies to offer an intuitive interface with easy object configuration to speed up the design of HMI applications. In addition, its Intelligent Data Service add-on enables full and secure processes that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 traceability requirements.
According to a product manager for automation at Schneider Electric, Vijeo Designer’s ability to adapt to a client’s exact display and control requirements allows it to handle HMI applications quickly and easily across the range from the smallest application of Magelis HMI STO terminals to the most sophisticated applications for Magell iPC with 480 mm iDisplay.
The designer is multilingual for use anywhere in the world. It supports 38 alphabets and manages 15 languages simultaneously. Furthermore, it can communicate easily with a wide range of PLCs, industrial peripherals and third-party equipment – all connected to a single HMI terminal. Another highlight is Web Gate, a facility that allows HMI applications to be viewed, monitored and controlled through a standard Web browser.
Vijeo Designer is the HMI component of SoMachine. It supports WYSIWYG simulation of the expanded application (without Magelis GT / GK / GTW / GTO terminal or target Magelis iPC), simulation of PLC variables (I / O, internal bits and words) and ensures that the application runs in total security on the Magelis GT / GK / GTW / GTO base terminal or Magelis industrial PCs.
What’s new in Vijeo Designer v6.2 SP8:
– USB keyboard accessory support
– New Driver: Siemens 505 Ethernet
– RS485 Module support for Magelis iPC
– Templates to use in customer projects starting with ATV
– Registration: Vijeo Designer registration becomes
obligatory – Vijeo Design’Air and Air Plus support for Magelis iPC targets
– Vijeo Design’Air and Air Plus: Exclusive use limited at Runtime, not at Buildtime
– Vijeo Design’Air Plus
– New object: Message display object
– Label for lamp
– Windows XP SP3
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows 10
– 4 GB of RAM
– 2.4 GHz Intel processor
– 10 GB of free hard disk space
– SIO Link Type – Bar Code Scanner (SIO) Script Driver
– USB Type – Bar Code Scanner (USB)
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation:
– SIO Link Type – Melsec-AnA, AnN, Q Series
– CPU Type – Melsec-AnA, AnU, AnN, Q, QnA, FX Series, QUTE
– Ethernet Type – Melsec-AnA, AnN, Q Series
– SIO Link Type – Sysmac C, CV, CJ Series, CS1 series
– Ethernet Type – Sysmac CS1 Series, CJ Series
– FP (SIO) Type
– Allen-Bradley DF1 – CompactLogix, ControlLogix, FlexLogix, MicroLogix, PLC-5, SLC
– Allen-Bradley DH485 – CompactLogix, ControlLogix, FlexLogix, MicroLogix, SLC
– Allen-Bradley Ethernet / IP – CompactLogix, ControlLogix, FlexLogix MicroLogix, PLC-5, SLC
– Allen-Bradley Native Tags – CompactLogix Bridge, ControlLogix Bridge, FlexLogix Bridge
– Allen-Bradley Ethernet / IP – Explicit
– Modbus Serial Link Type – Modbus (RTU)
– Ethernet Type (TCP ) – Modbus TCP / IP
– Modbus Plus Network – Modbus Plus USB
– Uni-Telway Serial Link Type – Uni-Telway
– Modbus Slave – Modbus (RTU)
– Ethernet Type (TCP / IP) – XWAY TCP / IP
– SoMachine – Network / Combo
– Zelio / Millenium
– MPI / PPI
– MPI Adapter
– RK512 / 3964R
– TCP / IP
– Camp Ethernet
– Profibus Slave
– DeviceNet Slave
Manufacturer: Schneider Electric
English name: Vijeo Designer + Documentation
Version number: v126.96.36.199 SP8
Farsi Name: Vije Designer with documentation
Price: $ 8900 (for information only)
File size: 489MB
How to install Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer v188.8.131.52 SP8
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. From the Setup folder, run the Install.exe file and click Vijeo Designer in the window that opens.
3. When installing the Reference value, enter the VJDSNDTGSV62M statement and the Serial Number value of 12345678999.
4. Complete the software installation process.
5. Run the files in the Update folder and update the software.
6. From the Crack folder, enter the Dekart Private Disk v2.10 folder and run the Setup.exe file with Administrator access.
7. Start the process of installing the Dekart Private Disk software.
8. Leave the Registration Number.
9. In the last step before installation, select the Run Dekart Private Disk 2.10