MediaGeotagger lets even the novice video / photographer create geotagged media for use in a wide range of digital mapping programs, including Google Earth and ESRI’s ArcGIS. With MediaGeotagger there is no new equipment to buy – use your existing GPS unit and digital cameras! An intuitive wizard will walk you through the process. This new desktop software solution from the geospatial industry pioneers at Red Hen Systems eliminates the need for specialized recorders, cameras and geotagging hardware. Whether you are collecting audiovisual data for work or research, or just want to share where your adventures take you with friends, MediaGeotagger gives you the flexibility not available from any other software or hardware on the market – including our own!
– Create a Media Collection
– Import GPS Data
– A simple user interface
– Use Geotags in other apps
– Geo-Tag Video, Photos & Audio
– And more
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows 10
– 2.4 GHz processor
– 2 GB of RAM
– Internet connection
Manufacturer: Red Hen Systems
English name: MediaGeotagger
Version number: v3.2
Persian name: media player
Price: $ 399 (for information only)
File size: 13 MB
How to install Red Hen MediaGeotagger v3.2
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Copy the MediaGeotagger.exe file from the Crack folder and replace the previous file at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Users \ [Username] \ Documents \ Red Hen Systems \ MediaGeotagger).
4. Right-click the Block Hosts.bat file from the Crack folder and click Run as Administrator.
5. Run the software and click Activate Manually.
6. Enter the License ID number 1907 and the Password, and click Generate.
7. Enter the Keygen folder and enter the amount generated in step 6 into Keygen.
8. Then click Activation Code to generate the activation code.
9. Enter the value from the License Manager section and click Activate.
10. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.