Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-Studio is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12 / 16/32, exFAT, HFS / HFS + and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian a variant of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
– An advanced RAID rebuild module
– A full-featured rich text / hexadecimal editor
– A full advanced disk copying / imaging module in one piece of software that makes R-Studio the ideal perfect solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities recover files:
– Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when the Recycle Bin has been empty;
– Removed by virus attack or power failure;
– After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
– When the partition structure is a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
– From hard disk to bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the whole disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and the remaining information must be saved immediately.
– An Intel compatible platform running Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8 / 8.1 / 10/2012/2016.
– At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
– The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities.
– A network connection for data recoverying over network.
Manufacturer: R-Toles Technology / R-Tools Technology Inc.
English version: R-Studio Network Edition
version number: v8.10 Build 173857
Persian name: R Avestino
Price: 180 USD (for information only)
File size: 62 + 97 MB
How to install R-Studio v8.10 Build 173857 Network Edition
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Completely block your Internet connection.
3. Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
4. Make sure that you do not install the software on the drive containing the deleted files.
5. At the end of installation, be sure to uncheck the Launch R-Studio option.
6. Copy the Patch.exe file from the Patch folder and place it at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ R-Studio).
7. Right-click on the Patch.exe file and click Run as Administrator.
8. Copy and paste the displayed key value into the local area.
9. Click Crack and wait for the operation to complete.
10. In the first run of the software, enter the key stored in step 8 with your preferred name.
11. The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.