PowerISO is a powerful CD image file processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO / BIN image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive.
And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing.
PowerISO supports shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard …
With PowerISO you can:
– Open and extract ISO File.
– Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD / DVD-ROM.
– Edit an existing ISO file directly.
– Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO file format.
– Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
– Make a floppy disk image file.
– Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
– Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You do not need to install any other virtual drive software.
– Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes
Here are some key features of “PowerISO”:
– Process ISO / BIN image files, make bootable CD image file.
– Mount the image file with the internal virtual drive, and then use the file without extracting it.
– Compress files and folders to a compressed archive. PowerISO will scan and optimize the files during compression, and thus can have better compression ratio and faster compression speed.
– Split the compressed archive into multiple volumes.
– Protect the compressed archive with a password.
– Use the compressed archive directly without decompressing. PowerISO virtual drive can directly mount the compressed archive.
32-bit Windows: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
64-bit Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
– Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
– 64MB of RAM
– At least 10MB of hard disk space
Manufacturer: PowerISO Computing Inc.
English name: PowerISO
Version number: v7.4
Persian name: Power ISO
Price: $ 29 (for information only)
File size: 4.3 MB
How to install PowerISO v7.4 x86 / x64
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder and generate a serial number.
3. Register the software with information generated by Keygen.