Postbox will enable you to easily manage multiple mail accounts from the same interface. Postbox helps you to make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email communications and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox works behind the scenes to catalog everything in your email. We mean everything: every bit of text, every contact, address and link. Every picture, document and attachment. It’s all in the catalog and it’s all searchable.
Just click the Images tab to see a thumbnail gallery of every picture from each message, or the tabbed Attachments to browse through documents, files and more. And since Postbox does all of it’s cataloging on your own computer, the privacy and confidentiality of your email information is preserved.
Here are some key features of “Postbox”:
Powerful Message Search:
– Postbox makes it easy to search for almost anything in all your email accounts. Use the Search Panel to quickly search by message criteria, or for the power user, use search operators such as “from: Mary” or “subject: vacation” directly within the search box. Postbox even understands search terms such as “after last Monday” or “before June 2008.” And if you want to find a specific word or phrase, there’s a Text Preview mode that helps you zero in exactly what you’re looking for.
– Use Postbox’s Search Tabs to instantly find attachments, images, links, and contacts – without having to dig through messages to find what you need. The Action Bar at the bottom of each search tab let’s you do useful things from your searches,
– Get fast access to your email content when you need it most – writing messages. A handy Compose Sidebar let’s you find attachments, images and links directly in a new message window, which makes it easy to do things like resend project documents or incriminating photos from the company party. No more saving to the desktop, moving windows around, or other tedious actions that take up valuable time.
– Use the Compose Sidebar to find and share links to online resources in new email messages. Just select a content type, enter a search term, and then drop what you’ve found in your message. Share links, places, and images (and much more coming soon) without switching to a browser, cutting and pasting content, and the rest of that nonsense.
– Postbox looks for interesting content within each message, then highlights what it finds in the Inspector Pane. It’s like a discovery engine built right into email. And if you’re looking at a whole conversation, Postbox summarizes everything that has been shared so far – all in one place.
– The inline Contacts Panel provides quick access to address book data and a palette of useful searches and actions. Use the Contacts Panel to send an email, dial a phone number, initiate an IM chat, or lookup an address. You can even search for recent messages, attachments, images, or links from any contact, anytime.
Simplified Folder Views:
– Postbox allows you to slice and dice your account and folder views in ways that reduce clutter and simplify your life. When you select an account, only the most relevant folders are displayed, which helps minimize distractions from activity in other accounts. And since your common folders are always preserved, it makes the switch from one inbox to another breeze.
Tabbed Mail Browsing:
– Like a Web browser, Postbox let’s you view your message content in tabs – enabling you to create an efficient working space for everything you’re working on. Open almost anything in a tab, including messages, folders, searches, or content such as attachments and images. You can quickly switch between tabs or even reorder tabs to customize your view.
– Postbox allows you to view and process messages by conversation. Simply select a summary row in your message list to see a roll-up of all messages within a conversation.
Focus by Topics:
– Use Postbox to organize your messages by Topics. This allows you to focus your attention on one thing at a time, while minimizing interruptions from new messages outside of your current topic. A topic can be anything – a project, a critical client, an event, or even a priority.
– To view messages by Topic, just select from your favorites in the Folder Pane. It’s like creating a mini-inbox for just the messages you want to work on. Combine Topics with Search Tabs to find attachments, images, links, or a list of contacts that relate to the Topic in view.
– Assigning a Topic is easy. Type in any word or select from a list of your favorites. Unlike folders (that force you to decide where to file), you can assign as many topics to a message as you like. And here’s the best part – when you assign a topic to a message, it gets applied to all other messages in the conversation and all future messages replies too.
– Want to keep a message around but do not want to bother with filing it? Just use archive One click and the message is moved out of your way and into a dedicated archive folder. Do not worry, you’ll still be able to find anything you need by using Postbox’s powerful search features.
– Have you ever wanted to edit an email, or add a note, just as easily as using a word processor? With Postbox, you can work with messages like you’ve always wanted. Use the Annotate function to change the subject message, edit its content, or add notes. You can even create a copy of your changes if you want to keep the original message, and everything will be grouped and displayed together in one conversation.
– Postbox provides a simple and lightweight way to use email messages to manage and track to-do. Messages marked with “To-Do” are conveniently attached to the top of your message list, so important work items do not get pushed out of view.
– Easily create new To-Dos and add them directly to your Inbox – no more emailing yourself notes! Use the Postbox’s Annotate feature to update the status of To-Dos, or focus your To-Do list by Topic. You can even set a status of a message to Pending, which helps you keep tabs on items you delegated.
– Postbox streamlines your workflow by connecting your email content to the online services you use most. Whenever you see an attachment, image, link, address, or even text anywhere in Postbox, an online connection is just a click away. Click on an address to open an online map, or a phone number to initiate a call on your internet phone application. To share content online, select some content and select an online service. Web connections can be made from within the Search Tab, the Inspector Pane, or even within the body of the message.
Integrated Web Search:
– Initiate a Web search by simply grabbing some text message and dropping it into the integrated Web Search Bar, or by typing any search term you like. The proposed terms are like you type, which speeds up your searches. A variety of different search engines are provided, so you can do everything from looking up a contact to a social network to research a product online.
Anti-Phishing and Malware Services:
– Postbox helps protect you from viruses, spyware, trojans , horses and more by checking URLs that are sent to you against a database of suspected phishing or malware sites. The database is automatically updated every 30 minutes, and if a potentially malicious URL is identified, a warning message will be displayed prominently.
– Your security is important to us, so the Postbox application will keep itself up-to-date with the latest security and performance enhancements. The update process is automated, so you do not have to worry about a thing.
Based on Mozilla Technology:
– Postbox is based on Mozilla technology, and as part of our continued commitment to keep you as secure as possible, we will quickly incorporate Mozilla security updates as they become available.
– Windows 7, 8, and 10
– Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 100 MB hard disk space for application files (excluding local message data)
– Postbox runs in 32-bit mode is a 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
Manufacturer: Postbox, Inc.
English Name: Postbox
Persian Name: Post Box
Price: $ 29.95 (for information only)
File Size: 46.2 MB
How to install Postbox v6.1.15
1- Install the software.
2. Register using the information inside the Serial.txt file during installation or after installing the software.