Defining the cutting edge of 3D metrology, the PolyWorks software suite maximizes productivity, quality, and profitability when integrating 3D measurement technologies into a industrial manufacturing process. From part and tool design and prototyping to final inspection of assembled products, PolyWorks offers advanced solutions to cover the full product development cycle.
Interfacing directly with major brands and technologies of single-point and point-cloud 3D measuring devices via plug-in extension modules, this universal platform also supports a wide range of native point cloud and polyglon model file formats. With its fully customizable user interface and powerful, user-friendly macro programming language, PolyWorks offers the most adaptable software solution on the 3D metrology market. This flexibility allows our customers to successfully develop and deploy automated inspection processes or guided operator-driven workflows for efficient store floor operations.
Here are some key features of PolyWorks:
– Define a measurement plan without being physically connected to a specific measuring device;
– Specify geometry controls on measurement objects and prepare inspection reports;
– Connect to a non-contact or contact-based portable metrology device, or to a CNC CMM controller (from Hexagon, Mitutoyo, Nikon, Pantec, Wenzel, and I ++ servers) to play the measurement sequence;
– Review measured object geometry controls and reports, or multi-piece inspection results through the built-in SPC functionality.
– Configure the order of measurement operations;
– Control device position moves;
– Trigger CMM-specific operations, such as moving a probe to a specific location or changing the orientation of a measuring instrument;
– Easily add guidance messages and images;
– Create conditional blocks of operations;
– Insert macro scripts, open up unlimited process customization options.
– Feature extraction groups for flexible part inspection
– Iterative measurement on trimmed and hemmed edges
– Laser tracker measurement properties within features
– CAD deviation display using texture-mapping techniques
Available Point Cloud Digitizing Device Plug-ins
– Creaform Vxscan
– Faro 3D Imager
– Faro Laser Line Probe
– Hexagon PC-DMIS Scanning
– KREON Scanner
– Konica Minolta RANGE7
– Laser Design Surveyor Scanner
– Leica T-Scan
– Mitutoyo Scanner
– NDI Scan Trak
– Nikon Metrology Laser Radar
– Nikon Metrology Scanner
– Perceptron ScanWorks Scanning
– Perceptron ScanWorks xyz Scanning
– Romer Absolute Arm Scanning Peripheral
– Steinbichler L-Scan
– Steinbichler Probe Scanner
– Steinbichler T-Scan CS
– Steinbichler T-Scan / Optotrak
Supported Point Cloud File Formats
Planar Grids / Meshes
– 3D Scanners
– InnovMetric’s PIF
– Konica Minolta
Unorganized Point Clouds
– 3D Scanners
– InnovMetric’s PSL
– 3rd Tech
– Z + F
Supported CAD File Formats
– CATIA V6, V5, and V4
– NX (UG)
– Creo (Pro / E)
Supported Polygonal Model File Formats
– DXF (write-only)
– POL (InnovMetric’s binary format)
– STL (ASCII and binary)
– VRML 2.0
– Windows 7even or newer
Manufacturer: InnovMetric Software
English Name: PolyWorks
Version Number: v2018 IR11 Build 6804
Persian Name: Polyester
File Size: 1521 + 1874 MB
How to install PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2018 IR11 Build 6804 x86 / x64
1. Install the software.
Copy and replace the contents of the Crack folder at the software installation location (default path C: \ Program Files \ InnovMetric \ PolyWorks MS 2018) and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the server_install.bat file from the Default path of C: \ Program Files \ InnovMetric \ PolyWorks MS 2018 \ bin to Run as Administrator and wait for the run as installed and started, and then close it.
Run the software and go to Tools —> PolyWorks License Management —> Floating keys – Client, enter 23100 @ localhost for License server Name and click Apply.
5. Close the PolyWorks License Management window.
Attention:To stop or delete the server license, run the server_remove.bat file from the Default path of C: \ Program Files \ InnovMetric \ PolyWorks MS 2018 \ bin.