– Processor Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64; 2 GHz or faster
– Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 2.6 GB free hard disk space for installing 32-bit version; 3.1 GB of free hard disk space for installing the 64-bit version; during installation, additional free space is required (it is not installed on a disk that uses a file system with case sensitivity)
– Monitor with a resolution of 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800), support for 16-bit color, as well as 512 MB of video memory (2 GB recommended)
– A system with OpenGL 2.0 support
– Access to online services requires an internet connection and registration
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is a comprehensive solution for professional digital imaging, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities to implement creative ideas that can significantly increase productivity. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is available from the moment of their release. Publishing capabilities in the cloud allow you to organize your files on multiple computers. Thanks to the integration with Behance, you can share your projects with other users directly from Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links