ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition
PaperScan is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning software with an OCR engine centered on one idea : making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone. PaperScan is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. With PaperScan you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click : all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan. Import any image/PDF files in PaperScan, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhacements, annotate your documents with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
Here are some key features of “PaperScan Professional”:
· remove punch holes
· remove borders
· blank pages detection and removal
· angle rotation
· convert to black and white or greyscale or colour
· adjust colour (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
· apply filters to smooth, stretch contrast or median the image
· apply bitonal filters to remove isolated dots or to dilate/erode characters
· apply contour, sepia or scanline effects
· image printing
· image quality selection
· area selection / crop selected area
· image resize
· information about image’s resolution, size and colour mode
New in PaperScan 3:
– New User Interface with many bug fixes and better performance.
– New Settings panel.
– More than 20 new filters and effects.
– New despeckle filter in batch acquisition/import filters.
– Improvement of all document imaging filters such as Auto – deskew, punch holes removal…
– Improvement of the automatic colour detection engine.
– Support for automatic image orientation added.
– Replacement of autocrop by automatic black borders removal in batch acquisition/import filters.
– ICM support for image import.
– Support for 60+ OCR languages added.
– Support for SVG, EMF and WMF file format added.
– New advanced printing dialog to specify alignment, adjustment, orientation…
– New profile manager to create, remove and switch configuration settings.
– Support for custom keyboard shortcuts management added.
– Pre-set annotations support with a featured designer.
– New polygon ruler annotation.
– New preview feature in scanning wizard.
– Improved support for camera devices.
– Improved support for large bitmap handling.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links