If you want to produce videos and slide shows in a simple, quick and professional way, Nero Video 2018 leaves nothing to be desired: Nero Video now has a full range of special goodies for you!
Get started now! Easily transfer your videos and photos from mobile devices, external hard drives, USB sticks, camcorders, and HD and 4K cameras to your computer, and store them centrally in your Nero MediaHome media library for further editing with a wide range of information such as date, location, or people shown. Here, you can also watch your movies and TV series and archive them at lightning speed. Movie titles and movie posters are automatically created in the process.
Show off your movies in top-class style! Captivate your audience with express or advanced video editing, with a myriad of effects including tilt shift, old movies, slow motion, titles, transitions, audio filters, keyframe animation, and much more! Black bars on the widescreen TV are also now a thing of the past. With the new 1-click bar remover, you can glam up your photos and videos and be sure to set the optimal movie experience on the big screen. Nero Video 2018 is also Vertical Video-ready now! You can easily import and edit upright videos and photos from your smartphone as vertical videos thanks to the new vertical video template and put them perfectly into the spotlight.
Instantly to individual masterpieces thanks to more than 50 movie templates and countless effects: With 18 new movie templates, including drop zone effects, you can create your very own movies on themes such as family, celebrations, children, travel, action, etc.
EXPORT & BURN
The best movies for happy audiences! With Nero Video 2018, you do not have to make any compromises when choosing your format. Edit your movies in the highest quality with 4K, Full HD and SD. Export individual scenes from long movies in one go. Add the final touch to your DVD-Videos and Blu-ray Discs with the new, high-quality disc menus for the selective jump to the desired scene. Design your disk cover to your liking with the Nero CoverDesigner.
Convert your living room into your very own movie theater! Nero Video 2018 will win you with its sophisticated streaming features: Would you like to play slideshows or videos on your TV, music from your media library on your smartphone, or videos on your tablet? All that’s possible with the free Nero Streaming Player App. What’s more, with the free Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App, you can wirelessly transfer your photos and videos in a flash from your mobile device to your PC or vice-versa. Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Decide for yourself when prime time is! Whether it’s the morning, afternoon, or evening, you can play audio and video files in a wide variety of formats whenever you want. Playback of photos, elegant slide shows, video DVDs, and even Ultra HD videos, including 4K, is now even easier. And there’s a brand new feature: You can now easily manage and play your archive of movies and TV series – because it’s your own prime time!
Minimum system requirements for Nero Video 2018
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit) with April 2014 Update, Windows ® 10 (32/64 bit)
– 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
– 1 GB RAM
– For SD Video Editing and Authoring: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
– For HD Video Editing and Authoring: Intel® Core ™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
– 5 GB hard disk space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
– Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and minimum 128 MB of video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
– DVD disc drive for installation and playback
– CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
– DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
– Windows Media® Player 9
– Third party components such as Microsoft .NET® 4.5.2 or Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are required
. For some services an Internet connection is required.
– Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during use of certain features. Connection charges are the user’s responsibility Internet
– Streaming functions may require an online update
– For further requirements please check Www.nero.com
– Nero Video Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
– Nero MediaHome Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
– Nero MediaHome Receiver App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
– Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
– Nero KnowHow App: Windows® 10 and higher, Android 4.0 and higher , iOS 8.0 and higher
– Streaming high quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended to leave the streaming setting in the auto mode. If you experience performance problems with high quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
– It is strongly recommended that you
the most recent WHQL certified device drivers for the most up-to
-date, up of media access server capability requires an connected PC Setting to a local network
Special requirements for video editing and authoring
– OHCI compliant Firewire® controller (Ieee® 1394) for DV or HDV ™ Capturing
– TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
– Up to 50 GB hard disk space for disk images and temporary files
– For support of NVIDIA® CUDA ™, AMD App Acceleration or Intel® Quick Sync Video technologies a capable graphics card must be installed and a minimum of 256 MB of video memory is required.
importing Microsoft PowerPoint files into Nero Video projects, Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your system. Supported versions: Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013.
Specific minimum requirements for HD Video Editing
– Intel Core ™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
– For editing HD video content with high bitrates we recommend Intel® Core ™ I3, AMD Phenom II X4 or above processors, and 4 GB of RAM
Specific minimum requirements for Ultra HD (4K) playback, editing and encoding
– Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (64 bit), Windows® 8 (64 bit), Windows® 8.1 with April 2014 update 64 bit), Windows® 10 (64 bit)
– Intel® Core ™ i7-2600K (3.4 GHz) or above, AMD FX 8320 (3.5 GHz) or above, 4 GB RAM
– For Nvidia Cuda enabled graphics cards below series 600 make sure you install a driver version before version 340.43
– For laptops with two integrated mobile graphics cards, we strongly recommend updating mobile graphics drivers for your laptop only through the system manufacturer’s web site, directly
Manufacturer: Nero AG and Subsidiaries
English Name: Nero Video
Version Version: v2019 v20.0.01600
Persian Name: Nero Video
File Size: 2197 MB
How to install Nero Video 2019 v20.0.01600
1. Disconnect the Internet and install the software using the serial number below.
2. Do not run the software, and if it is in execution mode, close it.
3. Run the Patch.exe file from the Patch folder as Run as Adminstrator and in the popup window, first click No and then OK.
4. Run the software.