MiSpeaker is a professional software created for managing various sports disciplines (winter sports, show jumping, swimming, etc.). It allows dynamic real-time viewing on PC of running time, best time, time to beat, rankings, start lists, disqualified competitors, etc.
As well as dynamic viewing of race data and the possibility of modifying them in real time, the main features of MiSpeaker are:
Simplicity of use – the immediate user interface and smart-help mode make it quick to learn to use
Customization – every part of the software can be configured to suit the user’s requirements
Compatibility – Mispeaker is compatible not only with Microgate stopwatches but also with Alge and Digitech products
Immediacy – Displayboards can be Rapidly and simply managed Directly by Mispeaker
Connectivity – Mispeaker makes it possible to connect up to 4 Different stopwatches to the PC for managing a single race, also remotely via modem or internet. If it is not possible to connect one or more stopwatches to the computer with cables
Multi-functionality -MiSpeaker makes it possible to quickly view
and import data in other formats (Excel, CSV, DBF, Matrix, etc). Multi-functionality -MiSpeaker makes it possible to view special windows designed specifically to enable juries and commentators to consult all the race data in real time . .) and automatic calculation of race scoring for international competitions.
import of competitors: Excel, testo e CSV, DBF
export of competitors: Excel, testo, CSV, DBF
export of competition data: Excel, testo e CSV
– Pentium Intel processor or compatible, with minimum speed of 400 MHz;
– at least 256 Mb of RAM;
– hard disk of at least 4 Gb;
– a DB9 or DB25 standard serial output (with DB9 adapter) or USB adapter-serial;
– Operating system – Windows 2000 or Windows XP
Manufacturer: Microgate Corporation
English Name: MiSpeaker
Version Number: v126.96.36.199
File Size: 64.8 MB
How to install Microgate MiSpeaker v188.8.131.52
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run the following password: