MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab is optimized specifically for digitizing vinyl records and restoring audio recordings. Experience your recordings in top audio quality with the program’s combination of 1-click solutions, intuitive controls and high-quality professional tools such as spectral display. Great sound quality.Fade out noise and get outstanding results. Easy operation, thematic sound settings, professional tools and high-quality effects make this program the top choice for audio editing.The Auto Cleaning feature analyzes the audio quality of music and speech recordings and improves them automatically. You can preview the suggested improvements, compare them directly with the original and apply them automatically. It’s also possible to make customized adjustments using the effect settings – and then change back to the original version later if necessary.
Overview of MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 25 Features
- Import audio sources, CDs and video sound to your PC in just a few clicks.
- Remove all standard types of noise such as vinyl crackling, camera whirring or wind with a range of practical presets.
- With a wide range of wizards, presets, 1-click solutions and a clearly laid out interface, usability is simple.
- The video sound optimizer applies the exact settings you need to enhance the music, sound and spoken parts in your videos.
- Record vocals for podcasts and other projects in professional quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit.
- Easily transfer individual songs and entire albums from records and tapes to your PC and record vocals for podcasts and other projects in outstanding studio quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit.
- Import CDs, old audio sources or video audio files to your PC with a few easy clicks and then start editing your media right away.
- Once you’ve imported and edited audio from your records, tapes or CDs, you can easily export it in any standard format such as MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC.
- Spectral cleaning: The spectral display provides a clear visualization of the various frequencies of an audio track. This enables you to identify noise at a glance and then remove it straight away.
- The auto cleaning function analyzes your audio material and recommends settings for optimizing it. You can also modify all these settings manually.
- Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise and sibilance – the Video Sound Optimizer offers a wide range of presets for removing all types of noise.
- Automatic cleaning and sound characteristics with a single click: Let the program wizards and over 360 presets help you get the most out of your material.
- No user manual necessary – the Infobox provides valuable tips and tricks for all functions and aspects of the program, helping you get the answers you need, when you need them.
- One keyword in the search field is all you need to find the project templates, help articles, tools and effects you’re looking for.