Longtion Application Builder is an easy-to-use application that will help you design and develop database applications without writing any code. And you do not have to be a software programmer to do it.
With its intuitive integrated development environment (IDE) and drag-and-drop objects, it’s quick to learn and easy to use. It requires no programming whatsoever! You’ll be amazed with the powerful functionality and stylish visual appeal that Longtion Application Builder puts at your mouse-clicking fingertip. Longtion Application Builder will help you design and distribute your software with a few clicks of the mouse.
Here are some key features of Longtion Application Builder:
– Create database application without writing any code. No programming experience is required.
– Connect to database servers. Create an application that can create, restructure, fetch data from, update, and otherwise manipulate local (Paradox, dBASE, FoxPro, and Access) and remote database servers (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, and DB2). You can access a wide variety of database servers using ADO or ODBC to connect to different databases.
– Connect directly to Microsoft Jet OLE Database (Access) database files.
– Create a Microsoft Jet OLE Database (Access) database and create database tables.
– Provides a set of data-aware objects that represent data from fields in a database record, and if the dataset allows it, enable users to edit those data and post changes back to the database. By placing data objects on the forms in your database application, you can build your database application’s user interface (UI) so that information is visible to and accessible to users.
– You can choose between objects that are designed to display and edit plain text, objects that work with formatted text, objects for graphics, multimedia elements and so on.
– You can display information from a single record on the screen, or list the information from multiple records using a grid (DBGrid).
– You can let users navigate through records of datasets and add or edit data. You may want to add your own objects or mechanisms to navigate and edit, or you may want to use a built-in object such as a DBNavigator.
– Create master / detail relations. DBTable datasets can be linked to master / detail relations. When you set up a master / detail relationship, you link two datasets so that all the records of one (the detail) always correspond to the single current record in the other (the master).
– Define lookup fields. You can define the lookup fields for the data set object, DBQuery, or DBTable. A lookup field is a read-only field that displays values based on the search criteria you specify. In its simplest form, a search field is passed the name of an existing field to search, a field value to search for, and a different field in a lookup dataset whose value it should display. For example, consider a mail-order application that enables an operator to use a lookup field to automatically determine the city and state that corresponds to the zip code a customer provides. The column for search can be called ZipTable.Zip, the value to search for is the customer’s zip code as entered in Order.CustZip, and the return values would be those for the record of ZipTable.City and ZipTable.State columns where the value of ZipTable.
– Analyze and summarize information from databases so that users can draw conclusions from the data. The DBChart object lets you present database information in a graphical format that allows users to quickly grasp the import of database information. DBChart includes a series of chart series: Line, Area, Point, Bar, Horizontal Bar and Pie.
– Print database information. If you want to let your users print the database information from the datasets in your application, you can use Report objects, visual report design objects. You can use Report objects to create a variety of reports, from simple banded reports to more complex, highly customized reports.
– Export report to PDF (.pdf), RichText (.rtf), Excel (.xls) and Text (.txt) files.
Manufacturer: Longtion Software
English Name: Longtion Application Builder
Version Number: v184.108.40.2060
Farsi Name: Linggin Application for the Billboard
Price: $ 99.00 (for information only)
File Size: 5.83 MB
How to install Longtion Application Builder v220.127.116.110
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.