Change MAC Address is a simple but powerful tool that will help you change your network adapter’s MAC address.
You can spoof the MAC address, set the MAC address of another manufacturer, or generate a random MAC address in just a few mouse clicks. Your changes will be applied at once and they will be retained after you restart the system.
Here are some key features of “Change MAC Address”:
– Displaying the MAC address of your
– Replacing the MAC address with any other address
– Generating a completely random MAC address
– Setting up a MAC address of another manufacturer
– Setting up a MAC address without changing the manufacturer
– Automatically activating the new MAC address after the change
– Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 – Super VGA 800 x 600 video adapter for
English Name: Change MAC Address Manufacturer: LizardSystems
Version Number: v3.4.0 Build 133
Price: 19.95 US dollars (for information only)
File Size: 2.3 MB
How to install LizardSystems Change MAC Address v3.4.0 Build 133
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder and generate a serial number.
3. Register the software with information generated by Keygen.