Monolix is the most advanced and simple solution for nonlinear mixed-effect modeling (NLME) for pharmacometrics. It is based on the SAEM algorithm and provides robust, global convergence even for complex PK / PD models. Monolix is used for preclinical and clinical population PK / PD modeling and for Systems Pharmacology. Monolix enjoys a large user community. Monolix is widely used by academia, the pharmaceutical industry as well as the US regulatory agencies.
Support for all relevant data types and statistical features.
Monolix covers a wide range of data types and statistical features for population PK / PD modeling. For all cases, the right statistical methodology has been developed and published for reference. Monolix covers:
– Continuous, categorical, count, and time-to-event data.
– Mixture models and mixtures of models.
– Inter-event variability with any number of levels.
– Proper handling of BLQ data.
– Normal, lognormal, logit, probit, and user-defined distributions for the individual parameters.
Mlxtran is used for custom-built models; A simple, yet powerful model language that is suitable for simple as well as complex Systems Pharmacology models. Monolix provides a fully documented open source library with 126 PK and 47 PD models.
Comprehensive documentation and examples A
great deal of care has been taken to provide the user with a comprehensive documentation that includes methodology, software manuals, tutorials, etc. A wide range of examples that include models and data can be used as templates to start your own project.
– Architecture: 64-bit
– Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
– 1GB RAM or above
– Optimally standard resolution resolution is not less than 800×600 pixels is recommended.
English name: Monolix Suite
Version number: v2019 R1
Persian name: Monolix
Price: $ 499 (for information only)
File size: 137 MB
How to install Lixoft Monolix Suite v2019 R1 x64 + v2018 linux
1. Crack the folder first and execute the rlm.exe file as Run as Administrator.
2. Do not close the opened CMD window.
3. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
4- In the Licesing step: Click
on the “Add a License activity” option.
In the License check box, select the License file option, and then click on the Active License File Selection Lixoft_client.lic (available in the Crack folder).