Only with IP Video System Design Toolyou can calculate both network bandwidth and storage space for 15 camera resolutions and several compression methods, including H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG. The IP Video System Design Tool allows the system designer to find the optimal FPS and compression that tailors to LAN capabilities and calculate the required HDD storage space. Frame size estimates are based on our own compression research, thanks to our extensive knowledge of compression algorithms and a wide range of real-life CCTV experimental data. IP Video System Design Tool includes a field view viewer, lens focal length, CCTV storage and bandwidth calculators, pixel density and resolution calculator and many other CCTV tools so you can design a video surveillance system quickly, easily and professionally.
– Increase the efficiency of your security system by
reducing the cost of finding the best camera locations.
– Calculate the precision camera lens focal length, viewing angles and pixel density (PPM / PPF) in seconds.
– Check the recognition and monitoring zones of each camera
– Minimize dead zones
– Increase the security level of your premises using 2D and 3D modeling
– Estimates of required network bandwidth
– Calculate the required HDD space for video archives
– And more
– Windows 10, 8, 7
– Intel Core i5 / i7 processor or compatible (Intel 8700 for large projects)
– A discrete graphics card like Radeon or NVidia. NVIDIA 970/980/1060/1070 / 1080Ti or better graphics cards are recommended for large projects. NVidia 950M for laptops.
– 8 GB of RAM
– 1920×1080 screen resolution
– Mouse with mouse wheel
Minimal requirements (for small projects):
– Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista SP2, XP SP3
– Graphics cards: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Intel HD graphics drivers version 10.18 .10.4176 or newer), NVidia GeForce 920M / 720M, Radeon 8750M or integrated Radeon R2 graphics card.
– 6 GB of RAM.
– 1280×768 screen resolution
The list of non-fully compatible graphics cards:
– Intel HD Graphics 3000 and lower.
– NVidia Quadro NVS
– NVidia K1000, K2000, K3000
– NVidia GForce 630/650/660
English Name: IP Video System Design Tool
Version Number: v10.0.1805
Persian Name: IP Video System Designer
Price: $ 899(for information only)
File Size: 316 MB
How to install JVSG IP Video System Design Tool v10.0.1805
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. The software is fully usable for 90 days.
4. After 90 days, enter the Crack directory and run the IP-Reset.exe file with Administrator access.
5. Enter the password as “Do-Not-Use-Commercially.”
6. The software can be used again for 90 days.