iSpring Suite is an advanced PowerPoint add-on that enables you to enliven your presentations by adding media files, narration, as well as creating quizzes and interactive 3D books. You can also record voices, video presentations or add Flash or YouTube content to your slides.
Package deal iSpring Suite is a PowePoint add-on that brings a bundle of new functions designed to make your presentation more appealing and more interactive. It can help you create dynamic quizzes, interactive electronic book designs, as well as directories, FAQ pages and Timeline structures.
You may add media to your presentation, such as audio notes designated to each slide, video presentations, or record a narration, depending on the length of each slide. You can manage your slides, by mentioning their duration, their type – quiz or interaction. Moreover, the comprehensive resource management dashboard allows you to visualize and monitor all the slides, files or elements.
Create quizzes, record narrations
- Aside from the comprehensive tools it ads to PowerPoint, iSpring Suite is also a stand alone tool which allows you to create complex quizzes, with customizable layout, color schemes, images or question stacks.
- The evaluation method is highly flexible, since you may set the number of tries for each question, as well as an advanced system of awarding points for a correct answer or decreasing the grade for each wrong one. A quiz can contain multiple types of questions or question groups, such as yes-or-no, pick one, short answer, fill in the blank, multiple choice or essay type.Books, characters and Flash content in your presentation
- The software enables you to create a presentation as a 3D book, with animated pages and customizable covers. You can insert text to each page, as well as images or characters. The assistant characters can be chosen from a vast library of people in realistic photos or cartoons. You can choose between several male and female characters that point to a certain title or who congratulate you when winning a quiz.
- The software also supports inserting objects such as YouTube content, embedded in your presentation, or Flash videos that you can import from your computer. All the interactive content you create can easily be deployed as a Flash, HTML5 or executable file, on various platforms. You may create courses, quizzes or 3D books for the Web, for mobile device environments or for iSpring Learn platforms.
- Moreover, the presentations can easily be deployed on CDs, as a Web video, as a LMS or iSpring Learn element. Additionally, iSpring Suite supports deploying content on a dedicated cloud platform, that you or other authorized users can access.Conclusion
iSpring Suite is a complex package of functions designed to help you create educational tools, with appealing content, that can easily be transferred from teacher to student, online. It enables you to add media and interactive features, all to make the learning experience more accessible to all kinds of students.
How to install iSpring Suite 9.3.2 Build 26356 (x86+x64)
– Install the program.
– Don’t run the program, end if it is running in background.
– Copy the Patch file to installation directory.
– Run patch as admin, activate the program.
– That’s it, Enjoy now 🙂
Download iSpring Suite 9.3.2 Build 26356 (x86+x64) Links