Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads.
Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features an intelligent dynamic file segmentation and secure multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
Here are some key features of “Internet Download Manager”:
– All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
– Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
– Download Speed. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
– Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished downloads from the place where they left off.
– Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make the necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure the free installation of Internet Download Manager
– Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
– Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of the download managers have this feature.
– Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
– IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
– IDM supports the main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus, IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
– Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
– Customizable Interface. You can choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear in the main IDM window.
– Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
– Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
– Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
– Drag and Drop. You can simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of the Internet Download Manager.
– IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.
– Microsoft Windows XP
– Microsoft Windows Vista
– Microsoft Windows 7
– Microsoft Windows 8
– Microsoft Windows 8.1
– Microsoft Windows 10
– Microsoft Windows Server 2003
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
Manufacturer: Tonec, Inc.
English Name: Internet Download Manager
Version Version: v6.32 Build 11
Persian Name: Internet Download Manager
Price: $ 24.95 (for information only)
File size: 7.98 MB
How to install Internet Download Manager
1- Download the software first and then unzip.
2- In the Crack \ 1 path. Disable Activation Right-click on the file in the Disable Activation folder and click Run as Administrator, and then click on the Enter button.
3. Run the Setup file and install the program.
4. After completing the installation of the software, it did not run the program and if it was running close it completely, to do this, if you see the program icon next to the clock, right-click it and click Exit.
5. Enter Crack \ 2 folder. Patch
6. Copy the Patch.exe file at the software installation location, which is the following:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Internet Download Manager,
and run it as Run as Administrator.
7. Click the Patch button and in the event that the program could not find the file for the patch, manually select the IDM.exe file from the software installation location in the browser.
8. Run the software.
1. Do not refresh the software and download the update to download the latest version.
2. In addition to the crack in the Crack folder, other crackers are placed in the Other Crack folder, which you can use if you crack the original crack on or off your system.
3. When Patch executes, if it says “Can not access the file”, this means that the program is running and must close it first.
Download Internet Download Manager Links