We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer may end up in the storage location of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to handle it manually. In this regard, ImageRanger comes as an advanced image find and organizing tool.
ImageRanger will index photos on your PC or storage drives so you can:
– Quickly load thousands of images
– Find portraits, faces
– Sort and filter
– Find duplicates and remove copies
– Organize in folders by year, location
– Crop, resize very quickly
– Manually sort collections from multiple folders
– sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
– Find low quality images and improve image contrast
– Perform general photo managment tasks
– Print hundreds of photos
Here are some key features of “Imageranger Pro”:
– Image Indexing
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
– NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine using a previously built index.
– Manual Sorting
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load the previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
– Face Recognition
ImageRanger detects faces even in large portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
– Duplicates Removal
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
– Arrange into folders
Option to import your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
– GPS filtering
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
OS: Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10 (64-bit only)
Manufacturer: XtSense GmbH
English Name: ImageRanger Pro
Version Version: v188.8.131.529
Price: $ 79 (for information only)
File Size: 194.2 MB
How to install ImageRanger Pro Edition v184.108.40.2069 x64
1. Install the software but do not run it.
2. Copy and replace the imageeranger.exe file in the Crack folder on the installer’s path (default: C: \ Program Files \ ImageRanger).
3. Copy and replace the license.dat file in the Crack folder in the C: \ Users \ “USERNAME” \ AppData \ Local \ ImageRanger \ folder.
4. Run the software.