– Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
– 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for the 32-bit version; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for the 64-bit version
– 2 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required for installation (not installed on removable flash-based storage devices)
– Monitor resolution 1024 x 768 (1280 x 800 recommended)
– To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, the monitor must support a resolution of at least 1920×1080
– OpenGL 4.x
– To use the new Touch-Enabled work environment in Illustrator, you need a tablet / monitor with touch support for Windows 8.1 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is recommended)
– To use GPU performance: (NVIDIA or AMD video adapter shown below (medium or professional level recommended), 1 GB of video memory (2 GB recommended), and latest drivers for optimal performance
– The following series of video adapters support the performance of the GPU in Windows in Illustrator: NVIDIA Quadro K, NVIDIA Quadro 6xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 5xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 4xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 2xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 2xxxD, NVIDIA Quadro 6xx, NVIDIA GeForXXXX Quadro 2xxxD, NVIDIA Quadro 2xxxD, NVIDIA Quadro 4xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 4xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 2xxx, NVIDIA Quadro 2xxxD 6xx, 7xx, 9xx, Titan), NVIDIA Quadro M, Intel HD Graphics 4600 Series, Intel HD Graphics 5000 Series, Intel Iris Graphics 5000 Series, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5000 Series, Intel HD Graphics 6000 Series, Intel Iris Graphics 6000 Series, AMD Radeon R9, AMD Radeon R7, AMD Radeon HD 7000, AMD Radeon HD 8000, AMD FirePro V, AMD FirePro W
– Access to online services requires an internet connection and registration
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 is adopted as an industry-standard vector graphics software, widely used by designers in various areas of digital graphics, illustrations and printing, in the development of any kind of multimedia resources, such as print materials, web content, interactive media, video clips and mobile applications.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 is part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is available from the moment of their release. Improve your skills and master new tools with a large and constantly updated collection of training videos. Thanks to the integration with Behance, you can share your projects with other users and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
1. Start the installation of Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 (autoplay.exe file) and continue it regularly until the end is successful.
2. Disconnect from the network. To do this, either disconnect the network cable from the computer, or terminate the connection programmatically. Alternatively, to close the connection in the system tray, find the network connection icon next to the clock, right-click on it, in the pop-up window at the bottom select the Open Network and Sharing Center (Open Network and Sharing Center), in the left window Click on “Change adapter settings” (in the changed right part of the current window or the new window that opens, select the icon responsible for your Internet connection, right-click on it and select “Disable”.
3. As administrator, launch the Check_Disable.cmd patch. To do this, right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator from the pop-up menu.
4. Run the installed Adobe Illustrator CC 2017. You will be prompted to connect to the Adobe Creative Cloud service using your Adobe ID. Click Sign In Later. In the next window, click “License This Software” (License This Software). After a few seconds, when the installer determines that it cannot connect to the network, and the corresponding check is stopped, press Enter Serial Number.
5. Run Activation_Keygen.exe keygen, generate with it the key for Adobe Illustrator CC, enter it in the corresponding field of the activation window in Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 and click “Next” (Next). In the next window, click “Sign in later” (Sign In Later).
ATTENTION: Either do not close the keygen window before the end of the activation procedure, or save this key somewhere – you still need it!
6. Accept the license agreement, and the program will start. A window will appear on top of the Illustrator CC 2017 window (it may appear not the first time, but the next time you start the program), where, among other things, there will be a link “Can’t connect to the Internet?” (Having trouble connecting to the internet?). Click on it! In the window that opens, click the button “Offline Activation” (Offline Activation), and in the next window click the button “Generate Request Code” (Generate Request Code).
7. Again, go back to the Activation_Keygen.exe keygen and, after making sure that the key that you previously generated is registered in the Serial field, copy the Request Code to the Request field from the Autonomous Activation window, replacing the text “Paste request code here”. After that, press the GENERATE button, and from the Activation field, transfer the result to the “Response Code” field in the Offline Activation window. Click the “Activate” button and complete the activation of the program.
8. Restore the previously broken network connection and enjoy the registered version of the product!
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links