IDM UltraEdit is the world’s de facto standard text editor. Used as the go-to editor by programmers, professional developers, researchers, bloggers, web developers, IT professionals and everyone in between! No matter what the job requires – from basic editing to full scale project development or heavy data mining – millions trust UltraEdit as their daily computing solution.
Why go with UltraEdit?
- Unsurpassed power, performance, startup, & file load. No other editor can load and handle files with as much power as UltraEdit.
- Customizable, configurable, beautiful themes. Skin the entire application – not just the editor – to suit your tastes.
- OS integration (command line, shell extension). Fire up UltraEdit right from the Windws explorer context menu. Integrate it with your other favorite apps and utilities via its robust command line support.
- Blazing fast find / replace and find in files / replace in files. No one does search like UltraEdit. Almost every search feature you can think of, and then some.
- Fully integrated file compare. Instant diff operations. Quickly see a visual diff of your code, directly from UltraEdit.
- Native FTP / SFTP browser, SSH / telnet console. Access your servers and open files from FTP directly in
- UltraEdit. Explore remote servers, edit on the command line, and more!
- Powerful sort of file / selection. UltraEdit’s powerful sort gets the job done quickly. Set multiple column-based sort keys, or do a field based sort.
- Industry’s best large file handling: 10+ GB and beyond. UltraEdit eats large files for lunch. Easily open huge multi-GB files and modify them with ease.
- Hex editing. Column / block mode editing. The built-in hex edit mode and column editing mode give you more flexibility in editing your file data.
- Special XML and JSON support. Quickly parse and reformat XML and JSON. Browse the code structure in the XML manager or JSON manager. Easily spot and fix errors.
UltraEdit feature highlights:
Syntax highlighting for nearly any coding language
Do you code in SAS, Assembly languages, COBOL, Lisp, Oracle or MATLAB? In addition to the many languages we support by default, we also maintain a repository of over 600 wordfiles available at your disposal, including many obscure programming languages. From Actionscript to zMUD, we have you covered!
Editor themes give you complete control of the appearance of the application, from menus to dockable panes, from toolbars and editor colors to status bar styling and more. UltraEdit comes with many default themes, but you can create your own and share with other users as well.
Want a simpler interface? Layouts provide this in just one click. Go from a powerful multi-window layout to a sleek and clean minimalistic layout without having to manually disable each pane and toolbar! Create your own layouts or use one of our preconfigured defaults.
Integrated FTP client
Open, modify, and save files from any remote server! With support for FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols and a vast array of server types, UltraEdit provides one of the most powerful FTP clients available in any editor available. You can even add FTP files to your projects and lists and sync local and remote directories.
Integrated file compare utility
Diff local to remote, working copy to source copy, current version to backup and more with UltraCompare Lite! Included as an integrated diff/compare utility, UC Lite gives you the power to quickly diff files directly from UltraEdit. For more power, check out UltraCompare Professional.
Powerful find and replace
Find anything with UltraEdit’s powerful and easy-to-use Find and Replace engine! Search huge log files, generate a list of all lines containing your search string, do pattern-based find and replace with regular expression support, search in columns and selected text, save your search favorites, replace in a single file or all open files, show and hide lines containing a particular string, and a whole lot more.
Find and replace in files
Maximize the power of UltraEdit’s find/replace engine with Find in Files and Replace in Files! Quickly search any folder or drive on your system and generate a list or report of what files contain your search string. Use Replace in Files to quickly replace data in multiple files at once.
File and project explorer
File management is a breeze with UltraEdit’s integrated file and project explorer! Create projects to organize your source files and folders and link them with remote FTP sites. Use the integrated file tree view to quickly browse through, filter, and open files on your system. Create custom lists for your favorite files and more.
Smart templates provide a seamless blend of code completion, auto-expanding text, and context sensitive auto-complete. With Smart Templates, you can set up language-specific code templates and insert them based upon what kind of source file you’re editing. Additionally, smart templates allow you to add as many custom variables to your template as you’d like, then tab through them upon insertion in order to complete the template.
How to install IDM UltraEdit 188.8.131.52 (x86+x64)
1. Block IDM in your firewall (184.108.40.206) or go offline to
install and register.
2. Install the application.
3. Open the application, when the reg dialog appears enter
anything into the ID/Password fields
4. Use offline activation.
5. Open the keygen.
5. Enter user codes from the reg dialog into the keygen and
6. Enter the activation codes into the back reg dialogue, click
activate, and enjoy.
NOTE: If you have used previous versions of this keygen and
patched your hosts you will have to remove the entries for IDM
Do not move your clock as this will unregister the application.
Download IDM UltraEdit 220.127.116.11 (x86+x64) Links