ICL-Icon Extractor – Take a trip to the online arena and find some good quality websites that offer all types of icon extracts. With the help of these extractors, you can professionally scan folders and files or all drives for icon images. You can easily download icons from the online world. You can easily do the extract images from ICO, CUR, ANI, EXE, ICL, DLL, SCR, IL, NIL, DCR, RES, OCX, VBX, DPL, BPL and other libraries. You can easily extract all types of icon in a computer from ZIP and RAR achieves. And you can download it on your computer it is very simple or you can also take help from the internet to find the best icon.
Here are some key features of “ICL-Icon Extractor”:
– Quickly and efficiently scan files, folders or even whole drives for icon images
– Download icons from the Internet
– Extract icon images from ICO, CUR, ANI, EXE, ICL, DLL , SCR, IL, NIL, DCR, RES, OCX, VBX, DPL, BPL and other libraries
– Extract icon images from ZIP and RAR archives
– Extract and save Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 Icons
– Store icons that you found in special ICC
icons collection collection with icons source information – Sort icons inside collections
– Split icons into individual icon files
– Customize windows icons
– Rebuild and repair the icon cache
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Manufacturer: Icon Empire
English Name: ICL-Icon Extractor
Version Number: v5.15
Price: $ 19.95 (for information only)
File size: 5.9 MB
How to install ICL-Icon Extractor v5.15
1. Install the software.
2. Run the software and enter the desired name and email and the key in the Serial.txt file.