With FontLab VI , you can create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color and variable fonts. The application is an all-around font editor, but also supports data interchange with other font creation tools, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflows.
We’ve put our all in FontLab VI. We talked to designers from all over the world and watched them work. We kept what’s best of our classic apps, FontLab Studio and Fontographer, including many familiar keyboard FontLab shortcuts. But we’ve reconsidered and streamlined every function.
We’ve also come up with some new, ultra bold ideas. FontLab VI brings groundbreaking new drawing tools and responsive contour operations to make your design process easier and more efficient, whether you’re an expert or a beginner.
FontLab now supports color and variability, so you can explore these new opportunities and expand your creative reach. We’ve integrated industry-standard software components and codified established best practices into the app to help make your fonts technically top-notch.
Here are some key features of FontLab VI:
Creating Bézier curves is no longer “mastery or mystery.”
Seriously better Béziers
We love curves so much that we make them better.
Smart glyph creation beyond traditional outlines.
Axes, Masters and Instances.
Outer and inner space
Metrics, kerning & anchors.
Synchronize design changes. Find, sort and classify glyphs.
Top gear at top speed. Serious font work with ease.
FontLab VI Summary:
Drawing & Importing
– Draw outline-based glyphs using Brush, Pencil, Rapid, Pen, Ellipse, and Rectangle tools, in a fractional coordinate space with live rounding into integer coordinates.
– Use upright and slanted grids, flexible guidelines, snapping suggestions and live measuring tools for consistent and accurate vector drawing.
– Paste and import vector artwork, scanned character sets or color bitmap glyphs, and turn them into monochrome fonts via customizable autotracing, and into color fonts.
– Draw calligraphic lettersforms using a live, adjustable PowerBrush tool, assign and expand strokes.
– Natively edit cubic PostScript Bézier curves and quadratic TrueType curves, including overlapping open paths, using the Contour, Knife, Scissors and Fill tools. Convert between curves with adjustable precision.
– Find and fix outline problems with FontAudit. Automatically clean up and optimize outline drawings, balance segments and modify curve tension, harmonize G2 curvature, create and remove overlapping paths, apply non-destructive ink traps and rounded corners.
– Automatically change weight, create contour versions, apply effects to outline and bitmap glyphs.
– Blend, interpolate and extrapolate fonts, create intermediate weights and styles, construct large font families and variable OpenType fonts with intermediate font and glyph masters, and automatic masters matching for point-compatible outlines.
– Blend, interpolate and extrapolate fonts, create intermediate weights and styles, construct extensive font families and variable OpenType fonts with intermediate font and glyph masters, and automatic masters matching for point-compatible outlines.
Spacing & Kerning
– Space all phrases and kern according to planned pair lists. Apply tracking, modify widths, sidebearings and kerning globally or for selected glyphs.
– Automatically or manually link metrics between glyphs using complex expressions.
– Kern between classes and glyphs in a UFO- and OpenType-compatible way, with exceptions.
– Automatically build kerning classes.
– Automatically calculate metrics and kerning, or use autokerning suggestions as you kern manually.
– Create, open, edit and export monochrome outline fonts with single masters (desktop and web) and multiple masters (variable), color fonts (with multi-layer editable glyphs, SVG glyphs or bitmap glyphs).
– Compare font, merge and split font, glyph sets and variations. Modify font, glyphs, metrics, kerning, and technical font information. Convert between font formats, improve screen appearance with automatic and manual hinting. Exchange font source with other font creation apps.
– Full Unicode support.
– Advanced OpenType Layout features creation with FEA format and Adobe FDK for OpenType.
– Kern feature optimization by KLTF.
– Feature preview with the HarfBuzz world-ready engine.
– Windows screen preview with genuine Microsoft ClearType (even on the Mac).
– Variations with MutatorMath and fontTools.varLib.
OpenType-PS / CFF (OTF), OpenType TT / TrueType (TTF), Variable OpenType TT (TTF + gvar), OpenType OpenType (TTF + SVG, + COLR, + CBDT, + sbix), PostScript Type 1 OpenType-PS / CFF (OTF) (PFB / PFA), Web font (WOFF2, WOFF, EOT), FontLab (VFB, VFC, VFJ), UFO, designSpace.
– Also open BitFonter Photofont (PHF + PNG, + SVG), Fontographer (FOG), Glyphs, Ikarus, and any of the above in ZIP files.
Manufacturer: Font Lip / FontLab Ltd.
English Name: FontLab VI
Version Version: v22.214.171.12443
Persian Name: Studio Lips Fonts
Price: $ 649.00 (for information only)
File Size: 127 MB
How to install FontLab VI v126.96.36.19943 x86 / x64
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.