The unique, patented iMachining module of InventorCAM , the leading CAM software, integrated with Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks and also available as a stand-alone CAD / CAM suite, provides unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, translating into profit and success for InventorCAM customers worldwide.
SolidCAM runs directly within your existing SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity – design changes. Initiate the automatic tool trail updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the CAD assembly environment you’re already used to.
– Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
– Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in both SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor
– Saves time and frustration: Eliminating import / export challenges
– Gets you the fastest fastest learning: Extremely short learning curve because you’re already familiar with SolidCAM’s interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
– Get the full picture: SolidCAM works in CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices Simulations in
– Solidcam Grows as you grow: Solidcam is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
– Solidcam gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD / CAM-Solution SolidWorks + Solidcam is available at a competitive bundle-price
– Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x
– System requirements: pre-installed Autodesk Inventor 2020 (and below) 64bit only
English name: InventorCAM
English name: Invertor
File size: 1301 MB
How to install Download InventorCAM 2019 SP2 HF2 for Autodesk Inventor
1- Install and activate the Autodesk Inventor software first.
2. Download the InventorCAM software and unzip it.
3. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
Note : If the “license type” is asked when installing, select “USB Hardware Key”.
4. Run the IC2019_Wire_EDM.reg file and allow the necessary changes to be made in the registry.
5. Copy the MultiKey_18.1_x64_31052017 folder in the Crack folder to your computer.
5- From the folder copied to the previous step, run the SolidCAM.reg file and allow the necessary changes to be made in the registry.
7. Right-click on install.cmd and click Run as Administrator.
8. Restart your system once the steps are complete.
9 – The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– Before installation, make sure that the Autodesk Inventor 2019 (or earlier) is installed.
– Before installation, remove all previous versions of InventorCAM from your system and restart once.
– Before installing, remove all versions of MultiKey and USB-emulator from your system.
– If you have already used MultiKey, run the remove.cmd file with Administrator access and then install the new version.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.