Convert PDF to JPG, XPS to PDF, TIFF to JPG, HTML to PDF, etc.
DocuFreezer is designed to convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XPS and plain text documents to PDFs, saving internal and external links, page layouts and fonts.
Users of DocuFreezer will benefit from numerous conversion options – the software will convert the documents and PDF files to JPG, TIFF or PNG formats, “freezing” the original documents’ look and protecting them from any changes. No matter which device the document will be displayed on, it will look exactly the same.
Here are some key features of DocuFreezer:
– Convert Microsoft documents to PDF
– Convert documents to JPG, TIFF, PNG
– Advanced Output Settings
– High Quality
– Convert files manually
– User friendly environment
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit & 64 bit)
English Name: DocuFreezer
File Size: 85.9 MB
How to install DocuFreezer v3.0.1903.20130
1. Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and click on the Generate button to generate the serial number.
2. Install the software. At the beginning of the installation process, you will need a serial number, enter the serial number generated in the previous step in this section.
3- After the installation process is completed, run the software and select Enter activation code manually.
4. Next, copy the Authentication Number and enter the Keygen file and click Generate to generate the Activation Key.
5. Enter the generated activation key value in the application window.