DMSoft DBSync for FoxPro and MSSQL helps you to convert and synchronize your databases from Microsoft SQL Server to MS Visual FoxPro databases (* .DBC) or MS Visual FoxPro free tables (* .DBF). It is both easy to handle and very fast and efficient for database manipulations.
It takes about 6 minutes to migrate 1 million records from MS SQL Server to FoxPro.
Microsoft SQL Server is far superior to MS FoxPro in terms of performance and stability, security, and many other critical business features of RDBMSs. Microsoft recommends SQL Server as an alternative to the defunct FoxPro applications.
Still, there are sometimes specific situations where it is much simpler and cost effective to stick with Visual FoxPro applications. New enterprise-level applications based on Microsoft technologies use MS SQL as the data storage layer. Our database conversion and synchronization applications help to migrate data smoothly and quickly in heterogeneous environments.
You can choose to transfer the entire database or specify a subset of tables for migration, duplication or synchronization by specifying WHERE conditions using integrated data filters.
You can map the source table columns to the matching destination fields before conversion or our program will do that automatically by selecting the closest data types.
You configure the settings with our intuitive scheduler in order to run the conversion and synchronization processes at the most convenient time for you.
Here are some key features of DBSync for FoxPro and MSSQL:
– Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
– Quantization feature
– Two-way synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
– MS SQL Server (Express) 2000/2005 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2014/2016, SQL Azure Support
– Views conversion from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and back support
– Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database
– Amazon RDS SQL Server DB Instance support
– MS Visual FoxPro free tables support
– MS SQL schemes support
– Ability to select TCP / IP, PIPE, IPX / SPX communication protocols
– Saving data into a MS Visual FoxPro Program file for export to MS Visual FoxPro database
MS Visual FoxPro 9.0 and early, for example, FoxPro 2.6 – Necessary privileges to write into the database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is a possibility to overcome restrictions using dump file)
English Name: DBSync for FoxPro and MSSQL Manufacturer: DMSoft Technologies
Version Version: v4.6.4
Price: $ 149 (for information only)
File Size: 28.6 MB
How to install DMSoft DBSync for FoxPro and MSSQL v4.6.4
1. Run and install the Setup.exe file in the Setup folder.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and select the software drop-down menu named DBSync for FoxPro and MSSQL and click on the Generate button.
3. Run the software and select the Register option, in the opened window, complete the required information in accordance with the information created in the Keygen file and finally click OK.