DBeaver is a universal database management tool for everyone who needs to work with data in a professional way.
With DBeaver you are able to manipulate with your data like in a regular spreadsheet, create analytical reports based on records from different data storages, export information in an appropriate format. For advanced database users DBeaver suggests a powerful SQL-editor, plenty of administration features, abilities of data and schema migration, monitoring database connection sessions, and a lot more.
Out-of-the box DBeaver supports more than 80 databases.
Having usability as its main goal, DBeaver offers:
• Carefully designed and implemented User Interface
• Support of Cloud datasources
• Support for Enterprise security standard
• Capability to work with various extensions for integration with Excel, Git and others.
• Great number of features
• Multiplatform support
The main differences of the DBeaver EE are:
• Support of NoSQL databases:
• Apache Cassandra
• All popular database drivers are included to the EE distribution
• All additional extensions are included to the EE distribution:
• Office formats support. Export data in XLSX.
• Vector graphics support. Export diagrams in SVG.
• Advanced security: keep passwords in OS-specific secure storage, protect configurations with master password.
• SSH tunnels with advanced secure algorithms
• Advanced mock-data generators.
• Visual Query Builder
• Persistent Query Manager database – allows tracking all your SQL
• Eclipse Marketplace support: allows easily installing any additional Eclipse plugins
How to install DBeaver Enterprise v6.2.0 (x86 & x64)
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
Download DBeaver Enterprise v6.2.0 (x86 & x64) Links