DBConvert Studio is a cross database migration and synchronization software that converts database structures and its data between different formats. Different sync options keep data fresh for both source and destination database nodes.
DBConvert Studio combines mature, stable, time-proof DBConvert and DBSync Cores with enhanced up-to-date UX design.
Source and Target database connections can be configured for any local or remote MS Windows / Linux / OS X or BSD based Database servers.
The application allows you to migrate data in different ways. You can choose from the following scenarios:
– Master to slave migration
– Bidirectional synchronization
– Data distribution (data flows from one master database to multiple slave dbs)
By default all Source DB elements are preselected for transferring to a destination database node. Some of the DB elements like tables, fields, primary keys, indexes, views, and schemas can be copied individually as well.
You can completely customize the migration process.
– The data types can be changed with mapping feature;
– All databases objects can be renamed;
– Filters can be applied to retrieve subset data from Source;
– Flexible Built-in Scheduler can automate tasks transfer to run them repeatedly;
– Preliminary error checking helps to correct the settings for a target database before copying if they are configured improperly;
OS: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
– Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
– Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 x86 Redistributable package
– Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
Manufacturer: DMSoft Technologies
English Name: DBConvert Studio
Version Number: v1.6.0
File Size: 59.2 MB
How to install DBConvert Studio v1.6.0
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.