Database Converters – Convert your Excel, Access, DBF, CSV files to different formats with ease.
We support the following directions:
– CSV to Excel, DBF.
– Excel to DBF, CSV, JSON.
– Access to Excel, DBF, CSV.
– DBF to Excel, Access, CSV, DBF, JSON, SQL, XML.
Each converter can work as:
a standalone application with a graphic interface
using a command line interface
Various options allow you to customize the output file according to your needs.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available.
The 64-bit versions can handle large files and work faster on modern systems.
The Expert mode allows you to automate everyday routine operations.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
Manufacturer: WhiteTown Software
English Name: Database Converters
Version Number: v3.45
File Size: 27 MB
How to install Database Converters v3.45
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.