Corel PaintShop Pro 2019, a part of the PaintShop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 helps you produce professional results with power and ease. Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel PaintShop Pro 2018 is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 is your complete solution for print and Web. Turn your snapshots into beautiful, gallery-worthy images with easy-to-use editing and design tools.
A great fit for all skill levels, Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts and Dynamic Personalization, Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate combines the pro-quality photo-editing tools of Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 with powerful image correction technology Perfectly Clear by Athentech Imaging, portrait beautifying tools Reallusion FaceFilter3 Standard and a collection of creative extras. Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this comprehensive photo editor offers more speed than ever before. With so many image-perfecting tools at your fingertips, you’ll be inspired to create unforgettable photos and designs.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 New Features:
- New from Template. Build something great, faster than ever with new project templates. Quickly make photo collages, personalized greetings, brochures and more. Save your own layouts as templates to speed up future design and photo projects.
- Screenshot featuring Smart Capture. Capture, edit and annotate screenshots in one place. New Smart
- Capture mode lets you quickly grab an image from your screen just by hovering over the area you want to capture.
- Gradient Fill tool. Save time by adjusting gradients directly on an image, shape or canvas. Simply drag and drop color swatches and move nodes on the Gradient Fill tool to alter gradients to your liking.
- Text Presets. Get the creative looks you love faster and discover fun new text effects. These free and premium presets are added to PaintShop Pro dynamically, giving you fresh, new text options, updated regularly over the Web.
- Improved Stylus and Graphics Tablet support. Includes support for Windows Real-Time Stylus (WinRTS) devices, including the Microsoft Windows Surface family of PCs.
- Guided Tour. This step-by-step virtual tour will help you confidently find your way around the interface and help you master new features in no time!
- Export Edit History. Whether you’re a brainy trainer or a steely-eyed detective, the new Export Edit History feature lets you quickly document and share your edits. Accurately record all edits made to an image, then use in legal documentation, to build step-by-step tutorials, or to share techniques.
- XDM Support including support for Intel RealSense. Edit XDM photos captured on an Intel RealSense-equipped tablet or camera in PaintShop Pro’s Adjust workspace. Save time and improve selection accuracy by applying effects to objects based on their distance from the camera.
- Text Wrapping. Instantly fill a selection or vector shape with text that automatically wraps within it. Create interesting design elements for web graphics, posters, scrapbooking, brochures, collages, and other projects.
- Magic Move and Magic Fill. Edit pictures faster with content-aware editing tools. Move an object or background with Magic Move or erase an unwanted part of your image with Magic Fill. The empty area will automatically fill in to match the surrounding background.
- Precise selections. Accurate selections are essential in photo editing software. PaintShop Pro 2019 lets you define a selection size by height and width. Or with a fixed aspect ratio, for easier, more precise selections.
- Lens Correction. Apply Lens Correction tools automatically within the Edit workspace or the Camera RAW
- Lab to quickly correct the distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations that are commonly introduced by most camera lenses.
- 4K monitor support. See each detail and appreciate the beauty of your photos when you pair your new photo editing software with a high resolution monitor. PaintShop Pro X9 is compatible with Ultra High DPI displays (up to 250% zoom with 4K resolution).
- Layers. Layers are essential for advanced image editing, compositing and graphic design. Search for layers by name to quickly find the one you need, merge selected layers. Easily expand or collapse layer groups.
- Text and Shape Cutting. Instantly create a photo object by using text or a shape to clip an underlying photo or image. Then paste or drag it to any image as a layer.
- Graduated filter effect. Quickly add unique color gradients to your photos to simulate the effect of using different camera lens filters. A wide range of easy-to-use gradient controls allows for more creativity and experimentation.
- Painting and drawing tools. Choose from a variety of built-in brushes, including paint brush, air brush, fill and color changer options, or import Adobe Photoshop brushes to bring your digital artwork and creative designs to life. Vector illustration tools let you draw with preset shapes, pens and add text on path.
- Photo Mapping. Keep track of what happened where by mapping your photos to real world locations using
- GPS data and Facebook check-in points. The Map mode also lets you geotag pictures and add locations using Google Maps, providing an intuitive and interactive way to view and organize your photos by location.
How to install Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 v22.214.171.124 (x86+x64)
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 v126.96.36.199 (x86+x64) Links