BWMeter is a very powerful bandwidth monitor and meter that measures and displays all traffic on your network.
Unlike other products, it can analyze data packets (where they come from, which port and protocol they use).
This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can create statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all internal network traffic as well as downloading and uploading from the Internet. BWMeter is a very powerful bandwidth monitor and meter that measures and displays all traffic on your network.
You can even define filters that show your transfer with certain Internet addresses (for example, to see how much data you download from your favorite news server).
BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network.
Here are some key features of BWMeter:
– Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
– User Definable Filters for measuring bandwidth
– User defined graphs to visualize bandwidth
– Can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
– Can monitor and display all traffic on the network
– Traffic control, access control and speed limits
– Creates Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual statistics
– Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
– Alerts and notifications
– Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
– Statistics can be exported / imported
– Easy installation and configuration with default options
– Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
– Can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
– Absolute flexibility
– Many options for full customization
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
– Windows Vista
– Windows 7
– Windows 8
– Windows 10
– Windows Home Server
– Windows Server 2003
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2012
English Name: BWMeter
Version Number: v8.1.2
Price: $ 30.00 (for information only)
File Size: 1.08 MB
How to install BWMeter v8.1.2
1. Install the software but do not run it, and if it is in run mode, close it completely.
2. Run the Patch.exe file inside the Patch folder and after selecting the software name (BWMeter) from the drop-down menu, click on the Patch button and in the opened window to the program installation path (default C: \ Program Files (x86) \ BWMeter) and select the BWMeter.exe file to complete the patch operation.
3. Then click the Save the keyfile button and in the opened window go to the same installation path and save the generated license.dlc file.
4. Run the software.
* Download for version 7.7.1 for Windows XP.