basICColor SMARtt is a powerful new tool for creating press quality soft proofs on high-end LCD displays. SMARtt combines the basic requirements of calibration, validation, visualization and communication in an easy-to-use software package. No other programs such as browsers or viewing plug-ins are required.
SMARtt provides – visually and measurably – the highest quality of color accuracy, while achieving even better match of print data to print output, especially for spot colors. When compared to conventional digital proofs, SMARtt can easily and effectively show separations and overprint behaviors of individual colors. SMARtt also enables the visualization and immediate comparison of different output profiles and rendering intents.
Significant Cost Savings
SMARtt can be implemented anywhere in your workflow and provide significant savings on consumables and transport costs. Many of today’s conventionally produced proofs are used solely for internal purposes. Costs for these proofs can usually not be billed to the end customer. By employing SMARtt in your workflow, many superfluous paper proofs can be avoided.
Plug And Proof
SMARtt provides an exceptionally easy way of calibrating a softproof system. The user can select from predefined settings, which can be individually adapted to the specific requirements of the customer’s production workflow. Automated wizards ensure a seamless operation of the calibration and validation procedures and enable a quick set-up and control of the system. Even inexperienced user will be able to quickly and easily be able to produce color and content with accurate results and validations.
Validation And Reporting
SMARtt validates your print data based on the actual printing condition and according to ISO standards. A digital version of the FOGRA mediawedge V3 is meassured and validated on the monitor. The quality of measurement and validation is comparable to a printed proof. The results of each validation are recorded locally and can be archived together with the print files. Even at a later stage, documents can be displayed and reproduced with the exact same parameters as they were at the time of their initial validation.
– Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
– Intel Pentium 4-Processor
– 8GB RAM, 1GB Available Disk Space, minimum
– Graphic Card Supporting 1600×1200 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
– Serial or USB port (depending on the measuring instrument)
Manufacturer: basICColor GmbH
English name: basICColor SMARtt
Version Version: v3.1.0 Build 173
File Size: 323 MB
How to install basICColor SMARtt v3.1.0 Build 173 x64
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.