- Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video.
Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
- Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work,
and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that provide similar functions.
Whats new in Bandicam 4.3.1 01 (01/22/2019)
- Bandicam now supports the Elgato capture card.
- Added the ‘Use custom audio device’ option in Device Recording Mode.
- Added the ‘Show countdown timer’ option in Screen Recording Mode.
- Bugs fixed
- The cursor mode didn’t work properly when the screen was covered by boxes, arrows or lines.
- A tearing issue occurred frequently when the ‘Use enhanced capture method’ option was used under certain situations.
- The UI bug in the drawing tool window has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links