Axure RP is a dedicated tool for prototyping web sites and web applications. It’s based on concepts from Visio and web design tools, and elegantly combines the best of the two worlds. Interaction designers have suffered from the fact that there has been no decent software on the market dedicated to prototyping. Those of us who did not stick with the pen, paper, scissor and glue stick method of paper prototyping, had no alternative but to use and adapt tools designed for other purposes such as Visio, Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, and Photoshop. Axure have set out to change this. Their Axure RP Pro is a dedicated web prototyping tool. All it does is prototyping, and it does it quite well.
Here are some key features of
Axure RP: – Rapidly design user interfaces in a familiar drag and drop environment. Define the functionality of each individual object (ie buttons) by adding annotations and links.
– View and interact with your prototype in a browser. Annotations can be viewed in the prototype by clicking on the labels. Links and HTML objects are functional.
– Document the design with easy-to-read, professional specifications. The generated Word documents include screenshots with footnotes and object tables with annotation and link information.
– Save time and make global changes by using references and templates. A change to a reference or template will be reflected in all pages that the reference or template is used.
Manufacturer: Axure Software Solutions
English Name : Axure RP
Version Number: v188.8.131.5246
Price: $ 589.00 (for information only)
File Size: 100 MB
How to install Axure RP Enterprise Edition v184.108.40.20646
1. Install the software.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder. Enter the desired name in the License Serial Number field to enable Generate.
3. Run the application and activate it using the information received from Keygen.