AVS Video ReMaker is a tool designed to help you edit your MPEG files without re-encoding. Cut unwanted parts and remove TV advertisings from DVDs or video files recorded with various PVR, DVR & DVD camcorders.
You can detect scenes and commercials, cut unwanted parts. Our scene detection algorithm saves your time by scanning the video and splitting it into episodes. Leave the scenes you need, delete the ones you do not.
Here are some key features of AVS Video ReMaker:
– Frame accurate editing, fast & lossless processing
– Removes parts from video files without re-encoding and preserves original quality. This is a lossless conversion, which is pretty quick too.
– Wide range of supported formats
– Works with many MPEG files: MPEG 1 and MPEG 2, Video DVD including VOB and VRO (using related IFO files), and even MPEG 4 AVI files including DivX and XviD.
– Scene detection algorithm
– Automatically scans video files for possible places where scenes begin and end. Splits it into logical episodes. So there is no need to preview video frame by frame trying to find transitions manually.
Platforms : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative Permissions for program installation and activation
Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Video: Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible sound card
Manufacturer: Online Media Technologies Ltd
English Name: AVS VideoReMaker
Version Number: v126.96.36.199
Persian Name: VS Video Remix
File size: 61.5 MB
How to install AVS Video ReMaker v188.8.131.52
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and run the Patch.exe file. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
After executing the Patch file, click the yellow button with the Refresh icon. So the software will automatically detect. Then click on Patch.
4. Run the software.