AVS Video Converter is an easy-to-use tool for converting AVI, MPEG2 and Windows Media Video files.
Its new skinable interface allows you to not only enjoy AVS Video Converter, but also customize the exterior of the program, bringing even more pleasure to your video processing work.
You can use it to change the frame size, compression codec of the video stream, frequency stream, and the number of channels of the audio stream.
With AVS Video Converter you can easily retrieve video files’ information, convert them to another format and extract single frames to image files. Now you can apply a variety of effects during conversion.
Friendly and understandable interface allows you to perform all the operations without any difficulties. You do not need to be a professional to use this tool.
Once you get started, you’ll be surprised how smoothly you’re going to convert your video files from one format to another, applying different effects and filters, cropping your files and adding banners to them.
And you can even preview the result to make sure you’ve really done what you wanted.
Here are some key features of AVS Video Converter:
– Convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, DVD movies to AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM
– Import single frames and save them as images
– Split a video file into several ones
– Merge a number of files in one movie
– Save parts of a file as new ones
– Burn video discs (VCDs, SVCDs)
– Add subtitles, running lines , banners and logos to your video
– Rotate video
– Apply different effects and filters during conversion
– Change the frame size, compression codec of the video stream, frequency, and the number of channels of the audio stream and much more!
Platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Windows Media Player 11 or higher for video playback WMV
Apple iTunes installed to upload to iPod touch, iPhone & iPhone 3G
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Video: Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible sound card
Manufacturer: Online Media Technologies Ltd
English name: AVS Video Converter
Version Number: V18.104.22.1689
Persian name: His S-Video converter
Price: $ 59 America (just for information)
File size: 83.3 MB
How to install AVS Video Converter v22.214.171.1249
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and run the Patch.exe file. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
After executing the Patch file, click the yellow button with the Refresh icon. So the software will automatically detect. Then click on Patch.
4. Run the software.