Autodesk Netfabb brings powerful design and additive manufacturing tools together in a single software environment, giving product designers and engineers all the tools needed to optimize, validate and successfully produce models using additive manufacturing processes.
– Import: Nearly all CAD formats
Importing a wide range of CAD files and converting them into clean STLs and other additive manufacturing file formats inside Netfabb, eliminating common conversion errors and human errors.
– Repair: Fast and fully
automated repair of hundreds of parts completely by using powerful batch repair to close holes, eliminate self-intersections, wrapping and other defects. Manual repair tools and customizable repair scripts allow you to cut out errors, edit meshes and compare modified meshes with original files.
– Specify: Define macros according to your needs
Automatic Z-compensation prevents deformations of parts during the build. Integrated batch mode for autonomous repair, scaling, refinement, triangle reduction, part grouping, and renaming of hundreds of files.
– Edit: Interact with your designs
Take advantage of the extensive model editing abilities: adjust meshes with retriangulation, triangle reduction, freeform clipping and cutting. Comprehensive Boolean operations, allow you to create holes, merge and separate parts, and extract features. What’s more, you can add text, emboss logos and transform pictures and textures to reliefs – all within a user-friendly interface.
– Optimize: Achieve the optimal results
Adjust the parts to fit the capabilities of any 3D printer. Sophisticated cutting tools ensure the parts fit into the platform with ease. You can offset, hollow, and smooth parts, adjust the wall thicknesses, add machining stock and reduce sharp edges to fit your machine’s capabilities. For even better end results, smooth surfaces and reduce file sizes for faster handling and precision triangle reduction.
– Accelerate: Edit and optimize your print data in 2.5D.
Use 2.5D mode to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time and build time.
– Label: Use 3D printing for mass production
Shorten production cycles for larger, more complex tasks in additive manufacturing. The automatic mass labeling tool makes it easy to apply unique identification codes to any number of identical parts for quality assurance in mass production applications.
– Pack: Seamless digital-to-print experience.
Rotate and arrange the outbox and even real contour by customizable or predefined platforms. Minimize the outbox to reduce waste and increase printing efficiency.
– Quote: Quickly predict cost and build issues
Integrated analysis functions help you perform quick calculations and control parameters related to cost, quality, and process stability. Examine part features such as wall thickness, support volume, shadow surfaces, layer times, upskin & downskin areas to identify production risks.
– Data: Extract data to improve communication
Streamline and simplify customer communications by exporting all build information into data sheets. Integrated document writer generating quotes, build reports, and project plans as PDFs and XLS documents in seconds. Create customized templates so that you do not have to start scratch for every job.
– Export: Take control of your printing environment
Optimize your print data in 2.5D where you can merge or hollow parts to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can precisely define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time.
– Accurate: Manipulate meshes on a slice level.
Make edits in a slice level with the powerful slice editor with offsets, boolean operations, filling, cutting, and point reduction. Export support-slices and part-slices separately and produce them with different machine settings.
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit
CPU Type: Intel® Core i5 (2.8+ Ghz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Display Card with OpenGL 3.3 support: 2 GB dedicated video card
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 minimum
Network Card: Required for network installation with FlexLM licensing
Internet Connection: Optional depending on licensing, as well as for updates and A360 access.
Java Runtime: 1.8u25 64-bit or newer, 32-bit Java is no longer supported.
System Requirements for Local Simulation:
– Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
– Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
CPU: 14 processor cores
Memory: 64 GB of RAM
Company: Autodesk / Autodesk
English name: Netfabb Ultimate + Local Simulation
version number: V2020 R0
Persian name: Ntfb
Price: $ 620 America (just for information)
File Size: 1,178 + 751 MB
How to install Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Run the executable sfx.exe file with Administrator access and allow the software to be extracted on the default path; then the software installation process starts automatically.
4. After the installation is complete, run the software. Click on “Enter serial number” and then “Agree” and then click Active on the next step.
5. When the request Serial, enter one of these codes:
then enter the Product Key drama:
A95L1 (version Standard )
A96L1 ( Premium version)
A97L1 ( Ultimate Edition )
6. Disconnect your Internet connection or block an Internet access firewall and then click the Activate / next button. Select the Request an activation code option and click Next. In the Offline Activation window, a Request code is created for your system.
7. Download the Crack file separately and run it with Administrator access and click on the Patch Keygen window to display the Successfully patched message.
8. Next, you need to copy the serial in the Request code field in Keygen and click Generate to display the serial in the Activation code field.
9. In the main software window, select I have an activation code from Autodesk.You may need to close the software once and then reopen and re-step 5.
10. Now it’s enough to copy the serial generated by Keygen in the relevant section and press Next to activate the software and the activation message will also appear.