Autodesk Fabrication Products, which includes CADmep ™, ESTmep ™, and CAMduct ™, are software-specific for manufacturer-specific content to create more detailed detailed models, generate better estimates, and help drive MEP fabrication.
– Autodesk Fabrication CADmep
Autodesk Fabrication CADmep software supports detailing, fabrication, and installation workflows for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors. It provides tools that extend the design-intent to create more accurate, intelligent, constructible models of building service systems.
– Autodesk Fabrication ESTmep
Fabrication ESTmep ™ construction cost estimation software can help mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors to win more work with more accurate, competitive bids. Gain a better understanding of real project costs for building services throughout the detailing, fabrication, and installation workflow.
– Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct
Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct software is a powerful manufacturing and production management tool used to efficiently produce HVAC systems. Fabrication CAMduct uses comprehensive libraries of 3D parametric fixtures and fittings to help you meet manufacturing requirements.
Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct is a ductwork fabrication software that uses comprehensive libraries of 3D parametric fixtures and fittings and production management features to help you meet manufacturing requirements and more efficiently produce sheet metal components.
– Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, Microsoft Windows 8.1, or Microsoft Windows 10 (anniversary edition) operating system.
– CPU Type: AMD Athlon ™ 64 processor with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron ™ processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
– Memory: 4 GB of RAM or greater
– Graphics: 1,280 x 1,024 (1,600 x 1,050 or higher recommended) true color video adapter adapter 128 MB or greater with OpenGL-capable graphics card
– Disk Space: 2 GB of free hard disk space for installation and data storage
– Pointing Device : Microsoft-compatible keyboard and mouse
– Media (DVD):Download and installation from DVD
– .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7
English name: Fabrication Products
Version number: v2020
Persian name: Infrared Produce
Price: $ 2825 (for information only)
File size: 863 + 892 + 904 MB
How to install Autodesk Fabrication Products 2020 x64
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Run the executable sfx.exe file with Administrator access and allow the software to be extracted on the default path; then the software installation process starts automatically.
4. After the installation is complete, run the software. Click on “Enter serial number” and then “Agree” and then click Active on the next step.
5. When the request Serial, enter one of these codes:
then enter the Product Key drama:
839L1 (for Cadmep)
842L1 ( For CAMduct)