Applications in CADD n4ce Designer editionintroduces advanced user tools for geological modeling, alignments, rail surveys, LiDAR modeling and point cloud editing. The point cloud tools are extended within n4ce Designer, to include sectioning. This is useful when working with elevations, as points can be isolated and height shaded, based on distance from the sectioning plane. Shapes can also be automatically recognizable in sectioning planes such as circles. LiDAR models allow n4ce to work with mass data for contours, sections and volumes. N4ce Designer provides tools for editing these models, including updating grid levels with ground survey data. LidAR grids can be generated from point clouds. The Liquid cloud can be used to bring in LiDAR data, so isolated areas can be identified, and points are exported to a smaller LiDAR model for further processing.
– Point clouds with sections and elevations
– Plane offset / height shading on clouds
– Editing LiDAR grids and updating from ground surveys
– LiDAR grid modeling
– Bore holes
– Haul road design
– Horizontal and vertical alignments
– Multiple group construction depths
– And more
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
– Windows 10
– 2.4 GHz Intel processor
– Dedicated GPU is highly recommended with 256 MB of VRAM
– 1280×720 monitor resolution
Manufacturer: Applications in CADD
English name: n4ce Designer
Version number: v4.10d
Persian name: Antifreeze Designer
Price: 3500 Euro (for information only)
File size: 302 MB
How to install Applications in CADD n4ce Designer v4.10d
1. First download the software and unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Copy the EnConst.dll file from the Crack folder and replace the previous file at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files \ Applications in Cadd \ n4ce 4.10 \ Program).
4. Always run the software as Run as Administrator and enter the Authoring value in deadbeef.
5. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.